Voiceserver?
Everything is in the thread name :P
Long time ago, I remember there was a XJ TeamSpeak server, only for admins...
I think it would be cool to have a TeamSpeak public server,
XJ has already 4 servers, 1 HLTV, many members etc etc, so why not a TeamSpeak? =)
Don't want to explain why TeamSpeak would be cool...
You all already know (having fun while cups etc..) ;)
Please notice that's clair's idea!
[ Edited ]
no teamspeak ... - > ventrilo all ;p
ye give me channel xD
nice idea , teamspeak ftw :D
:p you said that european people use teamspeak so im all for it :) i use vent but hey, its a great idea no matter the program. just make sure its not too small ;)
nice idea ndR
Great idea :D
That's your idea clair, I just wrote the thread =)
nah, it was OUR idea :D what do people perfer, ventrilo or teamspeak? if this ends up happening, make a poll :)
vetrilo ftw TS sux i dont like it
ventrilo owns TS.. Teamspeak is for german/french people. VENTRILO FTW!!!! Good idea tho!
[ Edited 09/20/07 - 14:59:08 ]
Ventrilo/teamSpeak I don't care.
Something new to communicate.
And I haven't written this thread to know what is the best program, so don't reply again messages like that, thanks!
Now I just would like admin's opinions :)
[ Edited 09/20/07 - 16:56:57 ]
Ventrilo > TS fo'nizzle ma chizzle bizzle!
just ask/make a poll about having a voiceserver and if yes if it should be a ts or vent :P
i don't really care since i got angry on my headset and it's cable split into two pices:D maybe i'll buy a later..but i like ventrilo much more then teamspeak (please take notes now!)D:
ventrilo ffs!
Nice idea!
A TS² or Vent Server would be cool! =)
How many Slots? 60? ^_^
i wish an admin would give feedback :rolleyes:
Check the poll
<3 faker
vote vent!
ip? :D
Please log in to post replies.