Is it good?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8u7vh
pls post your replays
I holland :)
1. warning for raver
2nd warning = ban!
Spamming, nice first forum post...
zocker :/
CothA raver's post is totally offtopic so don't wonder. btw imo your 260 is not bad. I did 259 bhop, didn't try cj because I hate it.
260 with cj?
^^ n1
i did 260 bhop with axn but thats not very special...n1 jump
LOL CothA omfg can't you stop the demo after 10 tryes ? :D BTW NICE JUMP ! :)
thx sry :/
lol nice jump! =)
Nice jump CothA
Ya word to gamster. Keep jumping .
lol this is so old in ndR 2 years later this jump is shown and if there was 280 he will do it ! so i dont think this is a good jump everyone can do it
ah look where i fall on the block mby 265-270 :/
you cant tell by eye there must be kzno_longjumps for this kinda bhoplj like 280
Please log in to post replies.