100 fps without demo / 80-90 with demo

Started by Z0ck3rOO7
22/09/2007 21:49
Page 1 of 1
Z0ck3rOO722/09/2007 21:49

Hello,
i have a problem, if I play some maps on my lan (without demo), I have 100 fps overall, but if I start a demo, the fps goes down to 80-90 fps,but when I stop the demo then it went back to 100 again.
Anyone have tips or commands or something? :(

Fire22/09/2007 22:31

Steam friends on in game?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/09/2007 22:32

I had this problem too, that's shitty...

I fixed everything about my FPS with something, I'm gonna explain you in private, that's something totally stupid but my FPS are always high now =)

heiss22/09/2007 22:48

tell me too plz .. got the same prob ;(

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/09/2007 22:51

If you can get higher fps with that it can't be stupid :<

Z0ck3rOO722/09/2007 23:23

nah, ndR's tipp didn't helped, gogoo i need tipps/commands :(

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/09/2007 23:36

Yeah sorry, that helped me, and some CXGs ^^

trb23/09/2007 00:05

hardware?
because i know this problem too on my 2nd computer.
my second computer isn't that good and have a slow harddisk also.


playing cs need some ressources.
playing cs & recording to a demo need more recources & also a good writing speed to hard disk i think.

maybe your hardware isn't good enough for this more recources and still having 100fps?

i only know that on my 2nd computer this would be the problem.
maybe it's same problem on yours ;E
[ Edited 09/23/07 - 00:05:49 ]

NeMiQ2223/09/2007 11:01

I have the same problem :(

PaT23/09/2007 11:51

Same prob, 100 fps, with record 95-100, but its looks uber "laggy" (3800x2, 2gb ram, 7600GT)

chrizZo29/09/2007 13:22

fps configs can help there for sure...
[ Edited 09/29/07 - 13:24:36 ]

ichirou29/09/2007 13:55

fps configs can help there for sure...

chrizZo


Probably not... there's no difference with 95 or 100 fps. Probably some other problem.

If it still feels 'laggy' with 95 it's something else...

colix mapper29/09/2007 14:46

dunno why do u say this ichirou, i can play with the same feeling with ~70 fps as with 100 :O

ichirou29/09/2007 15:29

dunno why do u say this ichirou, i can play with the same feeling with ~70 fps as with 100 :O

colix


Ye, that's what I meant... the difference between 95-100 is nothing. Maybe you read my post wrong or I wasn't clear enough... My point was that fps-configs probably won't work with this problem they have.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.