Is there any difference?
Is there any difference between STEAM CS 1.6 and pirate(black) edition? :confused:
yeye, steam costs 10$ :D
9.95 € ^^
129,50 NOK ;)
15€ :)
40leva :) = 20euro (how u do euro sign)
ive bought my 6,5 euro... cheap? :D
Steam costs like 69kr or sth.. 8 euros, don't know exactly. But I got my account for free :)
[ Edited 09/26/07 - 17:12:35 ]
stupid thread. totally offtopic -.-
I think there are some small differences in GUI, otherwise I don't think there's anything different (you were aiming on movements and such right?:DD)
I think there are some small differences in GUI, otherwise I don't think there's anything different (you were aiming on movements and such right?:DD)
Ye, but 9.95 € is cool :D
u cant play on internet servers with pirated copy
u cant play on internet servers with pirated copy
u can, but on pirated servers only, and they r laggy, fully with cheaters, and HOLYCRAP ( and illegal :E )
steam is like ~ 2500Ft ~ 10€ dunno exactly
25LT ~ 7,24euro
there is a difference in jumping/movement i think, eDark said something about this some times ago..
Is it checkable what CS u have ?
[ Edited 09/26/07 - 22:25:03 ]
damned cs is cheap in your contries :D
in our country Halflife1 was CHF 9.90 (~6.53€).
A bit later comes Counterstrike Condition Zero (which includes 1.6 too) for CHF 17.90 (~11.84€)
But since halflife1 anthology and counterstrike anthology released we have to buy counterstrike anthology for CHF 29.90 (~19.7€).
Both (Halflife1 Anthology & Counterstrike Anthology) started with CHF 29.90.
Now Halflife1 Anthology is decreased to CHF 9.90 and Counterstrike Anthology is still CHF 29.90 :D
anyway
i bought it for sure ^^
but it's a bit stupid that it is was getting more expensive by CHF 20.00 (~13.2€) :D
Please log in to post replies.