kzj_princeofpersia

Started by Juhmp
28/09/2007 21:18
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Juhmp28/09/2007 21:18

STATUS : Denied

REASONS : There are a lot of bugs in this map that should be fixed. Link 1 Also, there seems to be a lot of bugs associated with the flying carpet that need to be looked in to. ( Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 ) Link 5 In addition, you have some texture and lighting bugs. Link 6 Link 7 Link 8

SUGGESTIONS : We all felt that this map has a ton of potential, but is not quite up-to-par with what a jumping map should be. If you fixed the bugs mentioned and added more jumps or another jumping area, there is a greater chance this could become a custom or KZ map. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to talk to any of the map admins. :D We look forward to an updated version of this map!

P.V.A.B.-jello29/09/2007 17:45

I've fixed everything you've mentioned as well as some other aesthetic issues that I thought would work better but I cannot, no matter how hard I try, seem to fix the carpet stopping in the middle of its path. I vaguely remember someone saying it only happened if you triggered the carpet on one of its edges but I don't know for sure. I need someone with advanced knowledge of the func_train to help me resolve this issue so I can recompile!

Juhmp29/09/2007 17:51

By walking over the carpet before you hit the button you can trigger it? If so, maybe put a func_breakable or something that covers the rug by 1 unit all around that breaks when the button is pressed, thus leaving the carpet ready to be "flown" :P

P.V.A.B.-jello29/09/2007 20:03

Sadly, I think I'm going to have to remove all functionality of the magic carpet because fixing it would only work if there's one person playing the map.

Page 1 of 1