347 max speed with cj

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
30/09/2007 13:50
Page 1 of 1
PurpLeRaiN mapper30/09/2007 13:50

first, sorry for bad english


I jumped 261.3, 261.9... etc

and now I try cj on 260block but it's tooooo hard

about 10 hours i tryed.. -_-;;


this is doing 260cj demo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ya5f40


I turned on SPEED METER

view this by using viewdemo and make slow to 1/4


velocity show 347.. with 8strafes.. :(

If i jumped at the end of edge, can success 260..

AND I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN




[ Edited ]

colix mapper30/09/2007 13:57

k.

Pulsar!30/09/2007 14:00

omg0 did cbblebhop 250 units SC with 260+ total jump lenght and 353 topspeed.

PurpLeRaiN mapper30/09/2007 14:03

moster omg0 xD

k3G30/09/2007 14:58

believe you can do it PurpLeRaiN, don't give up
wait for good news :)

Zeov12/10/2007 19:49

go for it mate! try, doing some smaller, and when your stats is okay, try go back to the 260, thats what i do :/ (not on 260 :D)

sbzvln Tournament #212/10/2007 20:13

Ok thx for info

Fliborecord holder Tournament #217/10/2007 17:17

Ok thx for spam

Just keep trying and you will do it :)

Nekso25/10/2007 03:53

Pulsar, do you have that demo?
If so, could you upload it? =X =) thx
[ Edited 10/25/07 - 03:53:49 ]

reinis625/10/2007 12:16

The link doesn't work for me :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.