kzsca_bhop_facility 70%
Well here is a preview-movie of my new map :P
Youtube link
Rapidshare link
Im currently adding details to make it less grey.
Nice idea that preview movie :) And the map looks good :D
yaya nice
yay looks cool :)
looks pretty cool Pf0llz0r! :D
Nice map :) And movie for map preview nr1
nice idea to show a map-preview using movie :)
and the map looks really good :P
yep nice idea. like the outside design and i saw a bit that you have study the small rmf file with the naturaltemple rocks ;)
go for kz_tag, btw still looking forward to your other maps!! :)
OMFG !!! wanna play this shit!
loooooks very n1n1 gj ;)
yep nice idea. like the outside design and i saw a bit that you have study the small rmf file with the naturaltemple rocks ;)
hehe no I have made the rocks like I always do, its just the same textures :P
ah okay :D
Very nice man!
I like the (how to say it) bhop style like research :) if the textures are lokking hard :D then it's best (like this)
it looks fun to play , it hope its a highfps map so i can play it 2 =]
looks rly cool map .. gj dude ;]
it looks fun to play , it hope its a highfps map so i can play it 2 =]
it is =)
OMG I hate RAPIDSHARE! :)
The map pwns! <3 pf0ll!
Please log in to post replies.