Fishy

Started by Volsfootball
01/10/2007 05:14
Page 1 of 1
Volsfootball01/10/2007 05:14

I dont know whats so fun about this game...but its just uber addicting.

Play it

I have some screenshots for you :P
Click here
Click here

See if you can beat the game and eat all the fish in the pond.

PaPuS01/10/2007 07:20

sorry guy, i can't play to :/

Mehz01/10/2007 08:46

hated it :|

sbzvln Tournament #201/10/2007 14:52

hahah ur fish is huge gonna try it after gym :P

DHT- Tournament #101/10/2007 16:02

That game was boring :P

KNiFEAR01/10/2007 16:40

hahah ur fish is huge gonna try it after gym :P

sbzvln


hah glhf ronnie coleman:D

lol when ur fish grows that big theres no way u can loose?:D im not gonna try anymore now that i've seen ur fish:D

BooLiSH02/10/2007 01:40

finshed it 3rd try..^^

funny

.FLIPSYDE02/10/2007 07:02

this game makes me aggressive... it takes hours to grow..

tjubby02/10/2007 11:42

I ate everything too :), but I had like 600 points less than you XD

st0ka02/10/2007 12:11

am i the only one who gets pwned in the first 20 secs ? :D

boom.dll02/10/2007 13:07

i get pwnd instantly xD

.FLIPSYDE07/10/2007 09:15

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9088/projekt1ao0.jpg

36 points more than vols! :P

reinis607/10/2007 10:05

i hate this game :!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.