cxg_hellinashop

Started by Juhmp
01/10/2007 05:29
Page 1 of 1
Juhmp01/10/2007 05:29

STATUS : Denied

REASONS : Once again, another map with tons of potential! For the most part, everyone agreed this map needed more fps. In addition, there are a few light bugs. ( Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 ) There are only a few map bugs that should be addressed. ( Pic 4 Pic 5 <- Unrealistic Pic 6<- Can crouch along that part. )

SUGGESTIONS : Fix all the bugs, increase the FPS, and maybe add a little more detail and this would be a great map!
[ Edited ]

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP01/10/2007 17:34

I will fix there, and resubmit.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/10/2007 17:56

Hmmm that's not my business but you're really harsh about FPS...
I've an old graphic card and I've always 100fps, wherever I look!

Close mIRC, eMule, MSN/ICQ, TeamSpeak/Ventrilo, Firefox/IE and you will see how it goes...


[ Edited 10/01/07 - 17:57:10 ]

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP01/10/2007 21:48

map re-submited. Modifications :

- Darkness problem are fixed,
- Unrealistic thing are "realist",
- Water's animation disable.

( Dont forget, with gl_wireframe 1,2 activated -> fps shut down )

Juhmp01/10/2007 22:37

Being reviewed now :D

radon mapper Tournament #302/10/2007 09:56

"there are a few light bugs."

lol the whole map had like 712 light bugs

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP04/10/2007 22:10

I made the .rmf so long time ago...
Its my first map for the cxg team !
All the testers liked it.

P.V.A.B.-jello05/10/2007 00:47

712? :o What did you do? Even if I tried I couldn't get over 20 lightbugs.

radon mapper Tournament #305/10/2007 10:29

8ball just make the boxes with the ugly black shadows under, func_wall. that should fix most of it. but u stil got those lightbugs in the roof of the big room with water in it. and overall there is some bugs because u used batch compiler wrong. try to compile with hammer, it usually workZ

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP05/10/2007 23:46

I will retexture block they need it. ( with nul textur, for blocks they do not tuch the ground, for desaturat VIS.
And I do not use bach compiler (I never used it)(Like HLCC)
I will try to compile with basic ZHLT from Hammer :/
And re-submit the map a last time !

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP07/10/2007 20:04

I have now resubmit the map, this time I was compil with basics hammer's zhlt. No light problems, wadinclude and new environements elements...

Its the last time I modify it. Accept it, or not. that all :]

(Thx Radon)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.