what's your max prestrafe?

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
01/10/2007 12:50
Page 7 of 18
NeMiQ2220/01/2008 10:07

276,x LJ
287,x CJ
fuck that stupid commands...default setting ftw!

~Kulspruta~20/01/2008 11:40

ye.i did this pre with default setings =\ lol =/

stask0 Tournament #220/01/2008 13:04

kulspruta try to record demo with normal yawspeed and then with 118 -.- if you did 295 pre with 210 yawspeed :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you should pwn 300 with 118 imo

yayitsrobby20/01/2008 15:20

lj-275
cj-285.9

yYy.Je PR@BR@20/01/2008 16:10

lj 277.3
cj 284.5

SadugA25/01/2008 12:06

LJ 276.x

Grrr25/01/2008 13:23

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=278kk5.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=297hq0.jpg

Remote25/01/2008 13:33

276,x LJ
278,x CJ ( xD )

ehlak25/01/2008 13:33(edited 25/01/2008 13:34)

wow 297 ! gj man :D LJ : 276 CJ: 282

stask0 Tournament #226/01/2008 12:50(edited 26/01/2008 12:53)

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1968/278718078bo5.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8431/297135894ow5.jpg

oTcHeTo26/01/2008 13:12

possible script lol ... give your best without any kind of "asistans" .. mine is 293 cj pre and 277 lj pre with W+D

~Kulspruta~26/01/2008 18:25

ye.stask0 is a cheater xD!

stask0 Tournament #226/01/2008 18:31

Originally posted by ~Kulspruta~
ye.stask0 is a cheater xD!



lol are you sure? coool thx 4 info didnt know that :o

oTcHeTo26/01/2008 18:58

lol i think someone posted pics with (not in ljtop possible script) too .. im not saying that stask0 is cheat ^_^ i think ichwill post it first :)

Grrr26/01/2008 19:06

I've just wanted to show the max pre with LJ,CJ

aFFront26/01/2008 19:46

277lj 287cj

lonewolf VIP26/01/2008 21:22

CJ: 257.835
Distance: 228.804824

PiZZo26/01/2008 23:12

xD nice ikm

stask0 Tournament #227/01/2008 00:22

Originally posted by IchWill
I've just wanted to show the max pre with LJ,CJ



same!

lonewolf VIP27/01/2008 00:27

I did 235, but I didn't save the numbers :(

But I saved this:

Count Jump:
PreStrafe: 256.278839
Distance: 231.279815
MaxSpeed: 281.666656

Page 7 of 18

Please log in to post replies.