what's your max prestrafe?
LJ: 276.8
CJ: 285.1
BJ: 298.6
LJ : 276.4
CJ : 263 xD
276.x lj
283.x cj
277.X lj
276.xxx lj :|
lj 277.6
cj 287.0
bj 299.9
wj 299.9
LJ 276.8
CJ 293.1
BHOP 299.9
WJ 299.9
lj 276.6
cj 288.7
bhop 299.9
wj 299.9
I wonder what's the max prestrafe on lj with normal (w+a/d) prestrafe style. I've got 277.xxx a few times. 278 is the max with w only prestrafe I guess, but is it possible with the "traditional" prestrafe?
update :P
bhop 299.8 ,
cj 289 .. just once :( .
wj 299.x
LJ 276.8
CJ 290.8
SBJ/BJ 299.9
WJ 299.9
DCJ 270.1 :DAS:DAS:D: sup guys?
277 pre is possible, ive done 277.0xx pre, and my cj rec pre is 294.xxx @ KzM long time ago :D
LJ 276.8XX
CJ 291.XXX
BHOP 299.999
LJ: Lucked 277 once, but crappy stats.
CJ: 289
BHOP: 299.6 ._.
I got 288 :D so happy... or lucky :P
Lj:276.8
Bj:299.99x [ofc]
Cj:294.5
Dcj:297.3
CJ: 290 - only once xD
LJ: 276
BJ: 299 - average
WJ: 299
DCJ: 290 - vey lucky xD
:)
old thread , k np
lj - 277.5 sw ( w + d )
cj - 294
sbj - 299.98
wj - 299.9X cant remember
normal bj same :ASD
in the new "xpaw" modification 278.6 is possible there, but in the old stats 277-278 ithink my rec is only 276.2
lj : 276.x
cj: 292
bj : 299.9
wj : 299.9
dcj :285 [sucks for me ]
Please log in to post replies.