kz_to0nride secret room

Started by rbT
23/01/2006 21:09
Page 1 of 1
rbT23/01/2006 21:09

well I was finding a Sc like fairy_island and I found a Secret room, its a simple room but secret, here's da link:

http://files.filefront.com/kz_to0nride_secretroomrar/;4656088;;/fileinfo.html
[ Edited ]
[ Edited ]

marik23/01/2006 22:41

yeah good job :)

redrock23/01/2006 23:10

Gj

faker mapper24/01/2006 00:36

gj ;)

dEMolite mapper24/01/2006 00:47

was easy to found it.

Found it before you post it :)

s0liD mapper24/01/2006 06:43

lol :D you found it ;) GJ

I found it with BSPviewer !amazed

gj ;)
[ Edited Tue Jan 24 2006, 07:53AM ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/01/2006 11:49

gj ^_^

3D24/01/2006 12:16

I knew it! solid did put something out there!
Nice one!

s0liD mapper24/01/2006 12:27

:D

Spaceman Spiff25/01/2006 04:52

lol demolite your so good at finding secret rooms n stuff like that :D

3D25/01/2006 07:28

Yeah,I never found even one shortcut,except for the ones on giantbean and rockblock... :(

FeTz!26/01/2006 11:49

yeah but how 2 getto the lj room? o_O

eXcaL Tournament #226/01/2006 15:18

Too get to the lj room at to0nride, theres a teleport at the end

FeTz!26/01/2006 16:38

yeah i know xD but iv done it and jumot there anbd there and then i was @ the start xD

Passion26/01/2006 23:13

Najs :D gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.