drewbiE_longjumps_ez
drewbie maybe you make all versions together.. same principle as clintmo_longjumper .... why seperated maps?
seperated maps is better for online servers toplists :)
seperated maps is better for online servers toplists :)
BooLish, what troublemaker said :p, besides if i knew drewbie_longjumps was going to go on XJ i would have put more thought into make alternative ways etc.
thank you for this map, i jumped 244.39 on stats, thats my new record! xD
gj fluxey, stats really dont matter at all though. :(
I wanna see < 23 seconds demo!
gj fluxey, stats really dont matter at all though. :(
you are right, but dont you get happy when you push your own record further? well i do !! :D (btw now my rec is 245.8 thx to his map <3 )
n1n1
@ PuppetZ :: brian did 22 on KzM servers and he could probly do better. :X
@ PuppetZ :: brian did 22 on KzM servers and he could probly do better. :X
I wanna see it, I said!
online rankings can lie so i agree with PuppetZ^
puppetz got owd. gj brian:D impressive demo;d
[ Edited 10/10/07 - 05:09:25 ]
Wow n1 brian!
nice brian
hehe nice shit :)
PLS Tell how to download from speedyshare !!
puppetz got owd. gj brian:D impressive demo;d
[ Edited 10/10/07 - 05:09:25 ]
Nah I didn't get owned, I wanted to see that demo. :)
Please log in to post replies.