Which is the oldest demo in Record Demos list

Started by R@Y
05/10/2007 17:08
Page 2 of 2
Thedy06/10/2007 18:45

5 kiss on his ass!

thopa, proceed. =d

thopa06/10/2007 20:18

5 kiss on his ass!

thopa, proceed. =d

Thedy



With?

elITe^06/10/2007 21:12

I must be too high, that's not all of 2006 wr demos!:p

soul 1
thopa 0

thopa07/10/2007 13:43

I must be too high, that's not all of 2006 wr demos!:p

soul 1
thopa 0

elITe^

Maybe you didn't read the topic name? ^^

R@Y wanted to know which of the demos in the records list that is the oldest. Then i listed all current world record demos from 2006 - that are in the Record Demos list.

To list ALL records from 2006, including the hundreds that are beaten since long time ago, is irrelevant. :!

thopa: Master
elITe^: illiterate forever ^^

Simen.beambean07/10/2007 14:10

gj thopa!

k3G08/10/2007 05:38

kz_man_eztemple_ndR_0539 2006-11-16 18:02
my birthday rec :D

Dogos^08/10/2007 17:34

tarGet's natureblock is that old ? imo is one of the best demos too..
[ Edited 10/08/07 - 17:34:23 ]

CranzY09/10/2007 05:25

kz_kzfr_darktree ahah on my birthday ! GJ LOTY <3

Chea !

brian09/10/2007 08:32

I knew that one too soul!! XJ should use congo+carpets for the weekly challenge. I'm curious to see who could come out on top! :P

g3arZ09/10/2007 09:25

im sure that brian <3 can do it u did some awesome and unbeatable times on fairy_island and risk_compound and i think u can do it gogo :D

elITe^09/10/2007 10:48

Originally posted by elITe^
I must be too high, that's not all of 2006 wr demos!:p

soul 1
thopa 0

thopa

Maybe you didn't read the topic name? ^^

R@Y wanted to know which of the demos in the records list that is the oldest. Then i listed all current world record demos from 2006 - that are in the Record Demos list.

To list ALL records from 2006, including the hundreds that are beaten since long time ago, is irrelevant. :!

thopa: Master
elITe^: illiterate forever ^^


You don't have to be mean about it! I was "dizzy" at that time ^^ but ye, i understand now:P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.