Cannot start Steam

Started by puppetz mapper
06/10/2007 16:39
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper06/10/2007 16:39

Hi all, I've got this problem with Steam today, it says:

"Unable to connect to the Steam network. 'Offline mode' is unavailable because there is no Steam login info stored on this computer.
You will not be able to use Steam until you can connect to the Steam network again."

Anybody had this problem or someone that could tell me what I can do, and IF I even can do anything?

Mehz06/10/2007 16:50

It's a sign.


Uninstall steam :|

Chris Tucker06/10/2007 17:02

Check your firewall and Antivirus properties !

puppetz mapper06/10/2007 17:15

It's a sign.


Uninstall steam :|

Mehz


Would you please stay out of my threads, if you haven't got anything useful to say? And you haven't, so spend your priceless time on something else.

Glibba06/10/2007 17:22(edited 28/08/2010 02:02)

Pupi pls com back to steam i miss you >.<

mehz shup up and get a life :S

mby reinstall steam ?

[ Edited 10/06/07 - 17:22:49 ]

BooLiSH06/10/2007 18:53

Pupi pls com back to steam i miss you >.<

mehz shup up and get a life :S

mby reinstall steam ?

Glibba


haha a dork you are :D


I had the same Puppetz once..
But can't really remember...

Does this happen although you are connected to the internet?

1.wait
2.click anywhere anything anyhow maybe it'll wor
3.reinstall steam
4.try to get the pass as if you liost the account if that's possible maybe that'll change something
5.something is wrong with your internet connection
6.i'm out of ideas

Mehz06/10/2007 20:45

I post wherever I want to, just to annoy you <3

trb06/10/2007 23:47(edited 28/08/2010 02:02)

it's also possible that it will work again without that u have to change something.

i had this also a few times.
and didn't change anything then
tried it a bit l8r or next day again.
and it worked :D
that's steam :)
[ Edited 10/06/07 - 23:47:37 ]

clair mapper16/10/2007 11:20(edited 28/08/2010 02:03)

troublemaker your avatar made me flick my screen, i thought there was a bug that flew onto it!

ontopic: steam is so buggy, ive had this problem multiple times this week.
[ Edited 10/16/07 - 11:20:32 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.