Flaeger - The Minimovie

Started by Flaeger
09/10/2007 17:04
Page 1 of 1
Flaeger09/10/2007 17:04

I had to train my movieskill a bit so I did some easy jumps on Bkz_goldbhop and recorded them in ~15 min and this is the result =)

The quality could be better but I got some problems during the rendering so i had to re-render it 4 times..
And I don't have the patience to render it again :)
It's a bit short but I don't really care..

It's my first "serious" jump movie so don't expect too much =)

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ff6ds9

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAy2N4fY_I4
[ Edited ]

bakeLit09/10/2007 17:16

Man that's bad for your fiRst movie :D just kidding not so bad :)

jumperaa09/10/2007 18:31

gj can u give me your logo i liked it very much :D

pRopaaNS mapper09/10/2007 18:37

Lol! x> bkz_goldbhop most easier map forever, but GJ! :> Not bad for first movie xP :>

ichirou09/10/2007 18:46

The tricks were very easy... you'll have to work some more to make some harder :)

The sideways bhopping could be cool if you did a longer "bhop line" and on another map. And you had some normal bhops in that I don't see as a trickjump at all. And no one wants to see normal jumps in a movie :)

akkord mapper09/10/2007 19:31

gj can u give me your logo i liked it very much :D

jumperaa

isnt it the fnatic logo ? and the movie trics are uber easy mby youre a beginner but you can do it better :D

Flaeger09/10/2007 20:49

Yeah all jumps are very easy and i suck at bhop :)
But I just wanted to try and make a movie and that's what I've done =)

And yes it's the Fnatic logo i got it long time ago when I downloaded their GUI

hose09/10/2007 21:10

everybody starts small and grows up!

I think it's not bad to make movies while you grow up in kz world because in a year or so you can watch the movies and see what you have learned in time...this will be great moments ;)

SnOOOpY09/10/2007 23:40

nice :)

jumperaa10/10/2007 07:26

yes but im not with fnatic gui im with cpl gui before that i was with SK gui

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.