Unit counter?

Started by tigerdyr
09/10/2007 23:30
Page 1 of 1
tigerdyr09/10/2007 23:30

Hey guys,
This might be a hilarious/newbie question. I might have missed some info on the webpage, but anyways, i hope you can help me out.
I am looking for some sort of a unit counter mod/plugin for my lan server. I have absolutely no idea what it is called so if ya can give me any tips to where to look. Would really be appreciated.

lagster mapper09/10/2007 23:51

if u get AMX mod then get the pack from here, under Downloads -> Misc, the AMXX pack it has LJ stats and a unit speed counter ~_~

BooLiSH10/10/2007 00:00

direct link http://www.thebishop.fr/numb/LongJumpStats_eXtremeModification_v2.17.rar

if you want more information just look in the amxx section of the forum the very first thread :)

tigerdyr10/10/2007 00:08

Thx alot guys. Really appreciated :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.