The help is necessary to me!
Started by d3zeer
10/10/2007 06:04
Page 1 of 1
d3zeer10/10/2007 06:04
Hi.
Forgive me for my English.
Xtreme-Jumps.eu, your help is necessary to me.
1) How to make that "spectators" could not press the start button?
2) How to make that in top15 one nickname once was fixed?
3) How to make that the player did not do "checkpoint" in flight?
Help me, please.
Thanks.
cC|Nikolaa10/10/2007 10:34
what plugin u use? prokreedz, climbtimer, etc?
puppetz
10/10/2007 11:48
I think he's using ProKreedz, it's the only plugin I know where you can be listed multiple times on the top15.
d3zeer, try post this in the ProKreedz help thread, I'm sure there's some scriptors that can fix this.
SchlumPF10/10/2007 13:16
just tell me what plugin u are using
d3zeer10/10/2007 13:53
ProKreedz
bugsbunny12/10/2007 11:00
You could use the Climb plugin.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=493076
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.