j2s_4tunnels Finished -- Update

Started by s0liD mapper
13/10/2007 22:54
Page 2 of 3
ajR`14/10/2007 13:31

I think it looks nice.

Too bad I suck at bhopping. :F :P

s0liD mapper14/10/2007 18:23

puppetz are you dumb? seriously! I dont want it to look like 4floors. Ive made it because it was my only idea and it doesnt look that bad.. I wasnt happy with highlands eighter =/ Its the same concept. I never said it will be exactly like 4floors.
[ Edited 10/14/07 - 18:24:24 ]

P.V.A.B.-jello14/10/2007 19:06

Yeah, in highlands it was pretty obvious you put barely any time into the jump brushes themselves.

puppetz mapper14/10/2007 19:12

puppetz are you dumb? seriously! I dont want it to look like 4floors. Ive made it because it was my only idea and it doesnt look that bad.. I wasnt happy with highlands eighter =/ Its the same concept. I never said it will be exactly like 4floors.

s0liD


Chill. I just didn't think of 4floors when I saw it, it looks like a random bhop map. I didn't say it should have the exact same textures as 4floors.

NeMiQ2214/10/2007 20:06

I don't like dark maps but this looks nice =)

s0liD mapper14/10/2007 20:09

Im aight puppetz :) Ye it looks different! But the concept is same.. and Tenub.. stop talking shit I meant the looks not jumps. I played youre prince of persia and it suxed big time.. like 20 jumps in the whole map.. the map lacked jumps..!

puppetz mapper14/10/2007 20:37

s0liD make it as you like, but take coldbhop as example. It's kinda the same textures, just a little bit different in v2. That's what I meant.

s0liD mapper14/10/2007 20:40

hehe I know what you mean. Its not like .. uhm really the second version of it its just a look-a-like =) Also the name of it wont have nothing like 4floors v2 in it so it could easily be a random bhop map

Some info : second floor completed

bakeLit14/10/2007 20:41

Needn't be a 4flooryish the mapname can be be changed :) but if you play it you will rly know that it looks like 4floors :)

rEs0LuTe moviemaker14/10/2007 21:35

<3 hard bhop maps ;) GW s0liD

J1`14/10/2007 23:47

is this map going to be easy medium or hard? or xtreme? :D

st0ka15/10/2007 00:18

I don't really like the textures on the bhop blocks (beneath the yellow line) but the other looks awesome! :)

ichirou

agree :)
but the rest of the map looks really nice as demolite said s0liD stylish :D keep it up dude =]

stinnZ mapper15/10/2007 00:39

-The map looks really good, and I like the lightning.

-I don't like the yellow black striped texture at the bhops

-Maybe it would be nice to have the first floor in this sewery stile, and then u move upper to the street, and next into a building and the last up on the roof.

-Remember that the jumps are the most important thing in this map ;)

This is only my oppinion and ofc u don't have to agree with anything I say im only suggesting things here.

And btw how about slD_bside_avalley_v2.

rinkon mapper15/10/2007 03:45(edited 26/07/2015 09:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

s0liD mapper15/10/2007 07:33

dont compare the two maps! the name wont have nothing 4floory in it.. Its average I think

PepoMerca15/10/2007 07:50

Nice work man! bhop <3

DaMp mapper15/10/2007 16:19

solid please contact me via icq i see the problem u have got...

s0liD mapper24/10/2007 20:00

Map updated!!

AverageFreak24/10/2007 20:48

awesome :D

PaPuS24/10/2007 20:50

rly nice, rly awesome !!!

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.