Multitimes LJ Records!
i wanna see how many 250s you can do in a row oTcHeTo :P
ok i try x9 :D
Nick: DarK
247x5
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5koedn
what kind of bullshits we have to read in this forum, my god..
gj again otcheto, and try other multitime jump on a lower block n-n
whyd you take of otcheto's 253x2?
rhoiswar - because 254x2 is better and I usually delete the worse ones...but if you guys want I can add it again.
//EDIT: I re-added oTcHeTo's 253x2 and little bit changed the list.
ye re-add the 53x2, since it's monster jumps:D
omg otcheto nice :)
Good job Otcheto!
255x2 ffs! hahaha jk
keep up the great work raptor
Imagine that 244 once were worldrecord.
so was 240, 239, 238 and so on :) :P
Originally posted by zhadyso was 240, 239, 238 and so on :) :P
oh yea, mr.party-killer... ":DDDDDD"
want a new demo from knifear :D
stuff & co -> w00t:>
sexy strafes Fact ! :cool:
ahha
Nice and good joB'A :D !!!
W O W
F O F
:D
Please log in to post replies.