Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 31 of 131
ajR`11/02/2008 12:06

That was useless spam...

Bibo pwns, gg.

peak11/02/2008 14:32

sad that kz legends are allways compared to each other^^ stop it

Bibo11/02/2008 14:44

Originally posted by peak
sad that kz legends are allways compared to each other^^ stop it

this is lj, not kz, totally different

PiZZo11/02/2008 14:46

in kz you need lj :D

Z0ck3rOO711/02/2008 15:17

[offtopic]even otcheto cant do 255x2... and bibo is better than otcheto imo, cuz bibo started to pwn some maps and stoped ljing the whole day, its way better to see strafes from bibo on some climb/bhop maps as on a lj demo, same would hit for otcheto, but who knows, maybe he will also start recording soon :)[/offtopic]

now pls stay on topic :)

Judah11/02/2008 17:00(edited 11/02/2008 17:01)

You can't avoid that someone will agree or disagree with you Z0ck3rOO7 :p

But I agree with you, since I think Bibo is good. And please don't think when I say "good" I mean in longjumping. (Not saying he sucks at that either). Bibo is good at longjumping and kz, but I think it's cool he finally found out that he has talent in climbing.

[////backontopic]

puppetz mapper11/02/2008 17:39

238hj x2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1bpohg

NeMiQ2211/02/2008 17:59

Originally posted by zyllEE
Raptor22, make the thread look cooler when you have time ;)

I'd like to "tune it up" but have no idea how...you should give me some tip.

Zombak0s11/02/2008 19:13

puppetz GJJJJ !

and btw tarGet and brian RLZ

bakeLit11/02/2008 20:08(edited 11/02/2008 20:10)

Nice PuppiE ! I'm to lazy to upload my demo :(

zyllEE, I told him to that I'll make the thread nicer cause I love stylizing the threads :D

BooLiSH11/02/2008 20:16

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
238hj x2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1bpohg


h@x nice :)

Fact or Fiction12/02/2008 02:42

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
238hj x2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1bpohg

haha now u know that cool feeling on hj blocks :P

trb12/02/2008 22:52

250x2 longjump
http://www.troubl3m4k3r.ch/@files/index.php?dir=counterstrike/demos/longjumps/kz_longjumps/&file=250x2_lj_TROUbl3m4k3R.rar

oTcHeTo12/02/2008 23:33

gj trouble :)

Mehz12/02/2008 23:34

sick trouble :D:D:DD

trb13/02/2008 01:13

hihi thx :)

pacMan mapper13/02/2008 19:07

lool nice trouble :D

Nubby-_-14/02/2008 15:03

n1 :D trouble

shadowman.15/02/2008 03:52

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p2l3r8

sAsaNa15/02/2008 12:36(edited 15/02/2008 13:30)

230hj x5
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9ujjq

230hj x7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j2rgh1

Page 31 of 131

Please log in to post replies.