Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 35 of 131
BooLiSH02/03/2008 15:32

nice zhady
the demoname hits it 100%

KNiFEAR02/03/2008 16:05

hehe nice zhady:D

NeMiQ2202/03/2008 16:27

zhady was testing ljstats with bhop ^^..nice

Judah02/03/2008 16:55

Originally posted by ALF_
judah stfu no1 wants ur stupid kidbrain . you are the moron in this case . if u cant do 245 its your problem

ontopic: Gj Knifear :P


Haha, I can do 245? moron.

PiZZo02/03/2008 18:48

245x7 http://www.sendspace.com/file/bt6rwe

ReeboK

shadowman.03/03/2008 06:45

own3d zhady

ALF_03/03/2008 11:08

stop falming Judah and stop with offtopics give your ljrecs and stfu . stop arguing

GJ Zhady :)

sAsaNa03/03/2008 15:20

246ljx2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/bmtxt8
247ljx2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/hmquub

bakeLit03/03/2008 15:31

OMG zhadeN! :D

Cordylinerecord holder03/03/2008 15:54(edited 04/03/2008 04:16)

2x240 Bhop
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5fyzz4

pHs^03/03/2008 16:56

gj Cordyline :)

Cordylinerecord holder04/03/2008 04:15

2x242 Bhop
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k6zgok

ALF_04/03/2008 09:41

OMFG GJ

KNiFEAR04/03/2008 09:50

haha w00t cordyline :D n1!

VertikO04/03/2008 11:38

haha wtf!:D n1 cordyline

Pulsar!04/03/2008 11:49

lol, nice :D

akM04/03/2008 11:53

lolol cordyline gj! :D

akkord mapper04/03/2008 12:50(edited 04/03/2008 12:51)

in my opinion this thread should have some rules because its only a spam thread someone submits a 240x2 bhop for example and 10 people say gj .. and then another one submits something and the same happens all saying omg omg wow gj and so on .. this is anoying !

BooLiSH04/03/2008 18:03(edited 04/03/2008 18:04)

who cares if there's some spam...
if i post a nice demo i want the ppl to say "gj" to me :D
if u only wanna see the recs looks @ page one^^

very nice cordyline i just hope the demo is clean... lately we had some nice, but haxed dems :P

NeMiQ2204/03/2008 18:14

akkord I can write such a rule but I don't think that they'll follow it. And how can I punish someone who break it? I can't give him a warning or ban it's on admins...if they also don't want spam they can warn users

btw gj cordyline hope it's clean because I don't have eDark's powerful programs :(

Page 35 of 131

Please log in to post replies.