Multitimes LJ Records!
this thread is getting more and more boring everyday... stop with the flaming...and plz, do not reply with a flame post! just stop it.
lets do a majore cleanup in this topic ?
Zack0
250x2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0zlb0
+1 raver!
Yeah. Thx to someone this thread dont looks like multitimes lj.
Btw they must created new thread like "Sniperok vs Bibo"
stupid shit. Both are nice technique jumpers. I think Bibo feel like a god. I remember times when it was competition Bibo vs tjubby(255 cj+)
He was'nt so cool , before he beat tjub... Btw and why tj left kz?
248x3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/6uw9xt
Biggest Kidd Bibo by < Kati* :D rofl
Originally posted by todesengelZack0
250x2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0zlb0
Cannot continue without model models/blockmaker/bm_block_autobhop.mdl
2 kzua.Ggs
so download it +) directLink
dont accept his demo or so x: custom models ftl
Originally posted by todesengelZack0
250x2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0zlb0
Cannot continue without model models/blockmaker/bm_block_bhop_noslow.mdl
give me all \\blockmaker
to todesengel - THX
effort tjubby didnt leave kz and he still pwnz.
Originally posted by kzua.GgsOriginally posted by todesengelZack0
250x2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0zlb0
Cannot continue without model models/blockmaker/bm_block_bhop_noslow.mdl
give me all \\blockmaker
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxsmfw
248x2
247x2
245x4
240x24
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v5r37d
GJ
nice ZYLLLEEEE :D
Ehlak, whats a point of all u 165 posts? Thay're all kind like "gj" "Nice" "good job" ect and this smile ":D"!
I didnt see any usless post by u. I dont get it. Flooder
2x255 CountJump
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2lb9o
2x256 CountJump
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xkza3x
2x250 lj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nngz8o - longjump_palace (sexier)
kz_longjumps
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jky30t
mmmh
238HJ x 2
http://pacman.allstars-united.net/Demos/238hjx2_pacMan.rar
Please log in to post replies.