Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 42 of 131
cr0ucher20/03/2008 10:25

i didn`t want to do a record mby just a luck :S

kunqui20/03/2008 12:48

gj sniperok

peteR^20/03/2008 15:23

Snipe, then just luck on! :D

shadowman.20/03/2008 18:04(edited 20/03/2008 18:35)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iih09f <3 KNiFEAR

Ggs`21/03/2008 15:13(edited 21/03/2008 23:03)

230x2 noduck
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxvlxu
245x7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/267n49
240x13
http://www.sendspace.com/file/34b3iz
230x4_m4a1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nbocxa

NeMiQ2221/03/2008 15:21(edited 21/03/2008 22:00)

Ggs - 233x2 bhop won't be listed since you used /gocheck.
eFFoRt - you already posted 248x3 so 247x3 won't be added.
SniPeROK - weird strafes but as Murvelman said we all know that you are skilled enough.
Zack0 - missing many sprites and models...sry

GJ of course ;)



// eFFoRt you're right... I would upload both :)

eFFoRt21/03/2008 21:29

And 247x4 or 249x2. Which of tham i can upl rapt. I think both?)

ajR`22/03/2008 04:49

251x2 :(
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dpkjkt

ardexi22/03/2008 10:41

n1 ajR :)

padnaliQ22/03/2008 17:51

Description: bad ya right...

oTcHeTo22/03/2008 19:52

hmm nothing special http://www.speedyshare.com/361995515.html

LOLLY mapper22/03/2008 20:48

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
hmm nothing special http://www.speedyshare.com/361995515.html


You're such a fucking attention whore when you write stuff like that, GOSH.
I haven't watched the demo and I probably won't.

oTcHeTo22/03/2008 20:52

that's why i respect you man :) you can say whatever you want and you will still pwn :D:D

lalevUl22/03/2008 22:01

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
that's why i respect you man :) you can say whatever you want and you will still pwn :D:D


HAHHAHAHA

y i r i22/03/2008 22:36

could anyone reupload otcheto's demo on sendspace? I rly cant this fukn' speedyshare

PepoMerca22/03/2008 22:53

omg otcheto ! :O

oTcHeTo22/03/2008 23:46

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q5gb4e here you go <- pretty lame tho gonna try make new one O_o

rn23/03/2008 00:21

seriously,i havent seen a bigger moron than otcheto. I know alot of morons, but he is definitely the KING of them! go to hell and cheat like u did and maybe still do(remember kulsprutas very well hidden slowmo hack-.-).

[ill get a warning now for this flaming i guess,but thats just worth it]

JanniK23/03/2008 00:25

lal 2x 240 bhop :D

cheche23/03/2008 01:11

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
hmm nothing special http://www.speedyshare.com/361995515.html


Please don't spam his ftp with "nothing speciel demos", imagine if we all uploaded "nothing speciel demos". Keep it uber please.

Page 42 of 131

Please log in to post replies.