Multitimes LJ Records!
254x2 is done alrdy by otcheto..
nubby and 255x8 is possible, but its hard.
http://www.speedyshare.com/744111486.html 2x 240bhop
3rd try, got 300,xxx prestrafe :S
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yccw30 245x2 sideways :(
240x68 http://www.sendspace.com/file/7e2vwd
248x5 http://www.sendspace.com/file/b396s0
Damn Gnomas you'r good ;\
68X :O New world record ?
I counted it twice and it's 69 times. Awesome work Gnomas.
Uhm... Is that so damn good? I guess people like otcheto could go on forever ^^
Originally posted by wRath^Uhm... Is that so damn good? I guess people like otcheto could go on forever ^^
its not hard at all.. its just a matter of patience :p
x68 isnt so hard, isnt boring after 10 jump but nice one
10x245
http://www.ownage.sk/dema/10x245_rEs0LuTe.rar
lol res0, nice :D
250х3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ayvzq
252х2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/38qtl8
ggs fucking machine :rofl:
240x68 is awesome O_o
230x5 hj http://www.sendspace.com/file/nkwtij
235x2 hj http://www.sendspace.com/file/0dnb0y
240x2 bhop (lj block) http://www.sendspace.com/file/yio1ez
EDIT:
236x2 hj http://www.sendspace.com/file/3jl6dx
248x2 lj http://www.sendspace.com/file/ppejfn
http://pacman.allstars-united.net/Demos/231x2noduck_pacMan.rar
231x2 noduck
pacman lol it was 230x3 no duck :(
oh sry edit now
Please log in to post replies.