Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 68 of 131
leggie26/08/2008 20:23

id belive you ggs

fastrus_mos26/08/2008 20:27

Originally posted by Lovesan
yes, my dear!
and ye lalleballe`, thats what Im talking about - its a good reason.

+ rofl mos! You think we're all stupid here? This 251x4 demo is 1337% of slowmo

so don't try to punk us! ;)


haha ok;)

leggie26/08/2008 20:36

lovesan, he must be russian

kek24426/08/2008 21:10

And i did suicide at awp_rooftops deathmatch you belive me?

Lovesan26/08/2008 21:26

leggie, sad but nope, he is from Denmark as I know.
May be he just moved there from Russia, who knows.

Ggs`26/08/2008 22:05

Originally posted by Ggs`
i did 250x9 and lost demo, you belive me?

its a joke :( did only x4 (im lj noob :) )

zNife26/08/2008 22:12

Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by Ggs`
i did 250x9 and lost demo, you belive me?

its a joke :( did only x4 (im lj noob :) )

lj noob ? you are more like a Lj FREAK..

leggie26/08/2008 23:08

Originally posted by Lovesan
leggie, sad but nope, he is from Denmark as I know.
May be he just moved there from Russia, who knows.

yeah that must be it

lonewolf VIP26/08/2008 23:35

Originally posted by Ggs`
its a joke :( did only x4 (im lj noob :) )

And I am pro.

BLT^_^27/08/2008 06:56

240x24 .

http://rapidshare.com/files/140434472/240x24_BLT.rar.html

itachi^27/08/2008 13:55

lol -_-

Pulsar!27/08/2008 16:54

Originally posted by mos
k 251x4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/28tpnf

Insane

cr0ucher27/08/2008 17:24

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by mos
k 251x4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/28tpnf

Insane

its slowmo .....

SLTV27/08/2008 17:38

what's slowmo ?

fastrus_mos27/08/2008 18:02

Originally posted by SniPeROK
Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by mos
k 251x4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/28tpnf

Insane

its slowmo .....

its not so stop saying that you pathetic shit

Lovesan27/08/2008 19:37(edited 27/08/2008 19:39)

I don't think Sniperok is pathetic shit, I agree with him totally, that's slowmo and it can be detected right in eye, I mean, no detection program is necessary.
So shut your mouth right now mos, and go learn some legal ownage, you already made a bad impression with your stupid lies and hacks.

Lolo`27/08/2008 22:23(edited 27/08/2008 22:24)

Originally posted by mos
k 251x4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/28tpnf

xDDDDDDDD
dude u UBAH!!!!1

Ggs`27/08/2008 23:47(edited 27/08/2008 23:48)

mos liar.

leggie28/08/2008 01:07

Originally posted by Lovesan
I don't think Sniperok is pathetic shit, I agree with him totally, that's slowmo and it can be detected right in eye, I mean, no detection program is necessary.
So shut your mouth right now mos, and go learn some legal ownage, you already made a bad impression with your stupid lies and hacks.

fastrus_mos28/08/2008 12:56

Originally posted by Lovesan
I don't think Sniperok is pathetic shit, I agree with him totally, that's slowmo and it can be detected right in eye, I mean, no detection program is necessary.
So shut your mouth right now mos, and go learn some legal ownage, you already made a bad impression with your stupid lies and hacks.

im not using hacks so stop saying that ? youre just an ugly guy that cant face that im better than you.. If the people had youre opnion the world would be disaster thats fo sure

Page 68 of 131

Please log in to post replies.