Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 73 of 131
pRopaaNS mapper03/09/2008 14:42

lol deus, otcheto pwned! :)

Kevlarrrr03/09/2008 16:04

Originally posted by pRopaaNS
lol deus, otcheto pwned! :)


Errrrr Doesn't otcheto pwn you.?

pRopaaNS mapper03/09/2008 16:50

Never! =P

lonewolf VIP03/09/2008 18:21

nice one lolo!

BAEVERN^03/09/2008 22:23

really nice lolo´ ! :)

Ure little edger !

kaynerecord holder04/09/2008 18:55

Deus can post his 255x2 ;o

VertikO04/09/2008 20:19

Originally posted by kayne
Deus can post his 255x2 ;o


he has posted it.... search before asking so stupid question

zNife05/09/2008 18:26(edited 06/09/2008 21:03)

opss

lonewolf VIP06/09/2008 01:20

niceone tweakk :)
I have done the same, but without demo :/

zNife06/09/2008 13:17

Originally posted by ikm
niceone tweakk :)
I have done the same, but without demo :/

hehe thanks ;)

NeMiQ2206/09/2008 15:03

Holy bloody hell. What's going on here? I came from vacation, found 6 new pages here with fucking unbelievable demos. Can't wait to see them all and list them.

BTW thanks guys for that flame I really laughed on it. :D But please no more like this, because I don't want to get this closed due to your childish bullshits. :)

BAEVERN^07/09/2008 02:08

haha the thread has been alive like hell xD

Hope u don't get sick of lj demos Raptor22 :)

BLT^_^07/09/2008 14:07(edited 07/09/2008 14:08)

Raptor22^-_- ... the download links doesnt work i think ...

this happen when i click any link ( see pic ) : http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dibujoiy6.jpg

NeMiQ2207/09/2008 14:07(edited 07/09/2008 14:11)

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
Hope u don't get sick of lj demos Raptor22 :)

Hope it won't happen. I like this "job". :)

BTW I listed all demos except Ggs's due to usage /gocheck command and mos's demo because it looks really weird. (5 strafes - 253-254 stats) :/. If some admin confirm that it's clear I'll add it.

Originally posted by BLT
Raptor22^-_- ... the download links doesnt work i think ...

this happen when i click any link ( see pic ) : http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dibujoiy6.jpg

All works fine for me. Maybe was small fallout/outage of the FTP.

BLT^_^07/09/2008 14:11

No-one works for me =/ ... i get redirected to that page ... must be because my country =/ ...

tried with a proxy but couldn't download 'em .

NeMiQ2207/09/2008 14:14

Write which one do you want and I can upload them on sendspace or anywhere.

BTW It's only now or it didn't work to you before?

Acidas07/09/2008 14:50

deus FTW! Almost x3 :o Nice man!

BLT^_^07/09/2008 14:51

A month ago it was working for me, but since 2 weeks it is not working .

btw, could you please upload to sendspace the 250x7 by mjuuh ?

NeMiQ2207/09/2008 14:54

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwrmyg

Frockk08/09/2008 17:04(edited 08/09/2008 20:00)
Page 73 of 131

Please log in to post replies.