Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 77 of 131
Lovesan19/09/2008 12:27

It still doesn't work Raptor ;/

yYy.Je PR@BR@19/09/2008 13:49

Raptor some wrongs.
my demos:
1)Lj 231 x8 m4a1
2)220 cj x 2 awp

THX ^_^

Nitsuga25/09/2008 18:05

http://rapidshare.com/files/148314847/237x2_bj_Nitsuga.rar.html <<< 237 x2 bj

deus?25/09/2008 22:16

can any1 upload my 252x4 and 240hjx2 somewhere. cant dl thwm from raptor's ftp :/
also if any1 have my 253x2 upload it too :>

Osama_26/09/2008 00:05

gj deus :D

NeMiQ2226/09/2008 10:51(edited 26/09/2008 18:03)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tnh9zn here you go deus. I'll try to put demos to another FTP coz many people have problem to download them.

//EDIT: I uploaded demos to KZSK web FTP so I hope now it will work for everybody. Thanks to ButtH3ad :)

L@ncome27/09/2008 12:13

http://www.kzsk.sk/multiljs/[email protected]
404 ?

NeMiQ2227/09/2008 23:36

Originally posted by L@ncome
http://www.kzsk.sk/multiljs/[email protected]
404 ?

I forgot to upload your demo. O:-) lul

Osama_28/09/2008 03:37(edited 28/09/2008 06:05)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzw2gl
250x3
Osama_

edge perfect :)

Nekso28/09/2008 06:09

nicely done Osama!
good job mate

perfect edge in deed on the second jump.

shadowman.28/09/2008 18:11(edited 28/09/2008 23:06)

250x2 better: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4wnkt5

delet me other dems

250x3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/0liov4

251xx2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/icqumr

Nitsuga29/09/2008 05:34

gj shadow ! =)

PiZZo01/10/2008 15:11

245x10 ReeboK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rugm35

c-walker`01/10/2008 15:58

Originally posted by XternaL
245x10 ReeboK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rugm35

stop posting slowmo demos ... fucktard -_-

yYy.Je PR@BR@01/10/2008 16:27

Originally posted by XternaL
245x10 ReeboK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rugm35

wtf? Are u stupid? slow-mo demo . I don`t blind...

Nubby-_-01/10/2008 16:53

yes for shure

ova01/10/2008 20:42

he looks like having fun doing those strafes lol
next time try heart shaped strafes :D

Lolo`02/10/2008 01:02

242x2 bhoplj http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pqnw4

pHs^02/10/2008 11:54

o_O Lolo gj

Lovesan02/10/2008 15:30

ReeboK : easy
ReeboK : with my gay slowmo kit lololololol

Page 77 of 131

Please log in to post replies.