Multitimes LJ Records!
laLLllelLELELEL gj
WOW, I said FoF can't 10x250 (I think) BUT still there are some impossible things. Ex. 260x10 LJ (after 5 years it will be possible, but not now xD)
EDIT: oTcHeTo did 250x10 so it is possible xD
he did 16x250 too and 252x8 if i am right
Originally posted by Nubby-_-he did 16x250 too and 252x8 if i am right
Demo or didn't happen. -_-
240x2 bhop.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ingu7j
241x2 bhop.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a6b4on
plz delete my 235x2 bhop, thx.
Originally posted by Nubby-_-he did 16x250 too and 252x8 if i am right
oTcHeTo did 13x250 without demo, not 16 (and it was in public server, not LAN)
Next fat GJ goes to FoF, lalle, Osama_ and others as well.
2x242 bhop (hj blocks) http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnbjgq :P
why havent u uploaded the 240x2? :O
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dmy1kh 250x7 BupTuk =) Russia!
gj BupTuk
236bhopx4_L@ncome
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nf31x7
end
237bhopx2_L@ncome
http://www.sendspace.com/file/404hhi
p.s. Raptor22 delete 235bhopx2_L@ncome
tnx
Originally posted by lalle`why havent u uploaded the 240x2? :O
Because you did 241x2 which is better. I also replaced FoF's 250x5 demo with 250x9, oTcHeTo's 253x3 with 254x2 and many many others. If I let them there the list will be 5 metres long. ^^
aajjt:)
ROFL http://www.sendspace.com/file/auifmt - 255x2 lj (scout) nick: THE_PESHONATOR
Originally posted by frezzasdROFL http://www.sendspace.com/file/auifmt - 255x2 lj (scout) nick: THE_PESHONATOR
lol, thats lame...
hey here is my friend Anal Warrior he did 245x3 http://www.speedyshare.com/347916202.html hf :) he is so happy :p
Originally posted by Nubby-_-hey here is my friend Anal Warrior he did 245x3 http://www.speedyshare.com/347916202.html hf :) he is so happy :p
I love his nickname.
my friend Anal Warrior
oh. you do have a nice friends Nabbi!
Please log in to post replies.