Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 86 of 131
FXtrt08/12/2008 15:44

why so long it is 2 weeks past .... thx guys =)

FXtrt08/12/2008 17:06

why so long it is 2 weeks past .... thx guys =)

dydka mapper09/12/2008 14:04

Originally posted by dydka
link 245x4 lj


why my have missed?
I have wrong written?

Nubby-_-09/12/2008 14:18

wtf!?!?!!?

NeMiQ2209/12/2008 19:02

Originally posted by dydka
Originally posted by dydka
link 245x4 lj


why my have missed?
I have wrong written?

As far as I know you have sent demo of you doing 247 longjump done 4x in a row with knife with right prestrafe on cj blocks on the kz_longjumps2.bsp map so I listed your demo where it should be.

dydka mapper09/12/2008 19:35

I simply little loosed in rule , Thank you

lalevUl10/12/2008 15:23

256x2
230x3 noduck :X

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcz2ja

Tess10/12/2008 18:52

Originally posted by lalle`
256x2
230x3 noduck :X

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcz2ja

It better be lj lalle!

Jokery.X611/12/2008 05:30

Originally posted by Jokery.X6
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dbhvna

hj 235x2


why?

Grrr11/12/2008 12:29

Originally posted by Tess
Originally posted by lalle`
256x2
230x3 noduck :X

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcz2ja

It better be lj lalle!


or HJ

terroR.11/12/2008 14:10

or bhop

dragEN11/12/2008 15:21

or wlj

NeMiQ2211/12/2008 22:56(edited 11/12/2008 22:57)

or chicken



Originally posted by Jokery.X6
Originally posted by Jokery.X6
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dbhvna

hj 235x2


why?

Because of: Sorry, the file you requested is not available.
If you want to see it listed, reupload it.

yYy.Je PR@BR@12/12/2008 07:49

pls delete my demos:
240x3 famas (lj)
231x2 hj
220x2 awp (cj)

thx ! :)

Jokery.X612/12/2008 10:11

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qt9o5u

hj235x2

Pulsar!12/12/2008 21:38

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
or chicken

or Raptor22^-_-

Jokery.X613/12/2008 08:48

Originally posted by SiMen.iiN
wj 264 x 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8j7h17

bh 237 x 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhz7sx


nb~~gj,wj264x2!!!

ZacI17/12/2008 20:19(edited 17/12/2008 20:22)

240bhopx2
237hjx2

Zack0
<3 Slovakia
<3 Kosice

http://www.sendspace.com/file/avc955

Hyrin18/12/2008 10:22

http://www.dump.ro/download.php?id=52489&act=75kf1PQhGMy04yHk
^^

Page 86 of 131

Please log in to post replies.