Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 91 of 131
Nubby-_-22/01/2009 17:55(edited 22/01/2009 17:56)

i've posted long time ago 237x3hj where is it

nucLeaR22/01/2009 21:13

I have posted 245x4 , 246x2 , 247x2 , where are them ?

^^

nucLeaR22/01/2009 21:13(edited 22/01/2009 21:14)

Links

245 x 4 by NucLeaR ---->LINK
246 x 2 by NucLeaR ---->LINK
247 x 2 by NucLeaR ---->LINK

NeMiQ2222/01/2009 22:21

Nubby-_- - please post it again i don't have it.
xNucLeaRx - I'll update list, don't worry.

KeltA22/01/2009 23:58

252x2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/b4qf73

padnaliQ23/01/2009 19:17

wow!

Avatar24/01/2009 17:29

3x 241 LJ SW FAMAS http://fs03u.sendspace.com/processupload.html

RiLLu25/01/2009 01:10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ajuy3n
251x3 lj RiLLu

Skizo_record holder26/01/2009 18:57

240x18_Skizo_ : http://www.sendspace.com/file/2e53dq
230x21_sw_Skizo_ : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ux1f79
250x3_cj_Skizo_ : http://www.sendspace.com/file/qz56qo
245x4_lj_Skizo_ : http://www.sendspace.com/file/73n8hv
242x12_lj_Skizo_ : http://www.sendspace.com/file/wqfwha

Stabilot26/01/2009 19:08

249x3_mixed_Stabilot
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxy123

BAEVERN^26/01/2009 19:22

248x8 lj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/blo3ug
250x4 lj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/jyflfx
251x2 lj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/iegrce

Tess26/01/2009 22:18

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
248x8 lj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/blo3ug
250x4 lj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/jyflfx
251x2 lj - http://www.sendspace.com/file/iegrce

You rock!

NeMiQ2228/01/2009 15:55

Tess you don't. :(

I deleted all AvaTAR's demos. I don't care if they're cheated or not, his fault.

shNz28/01/2009 17:55

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xq4ggh
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1x6ajt
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5nyzhz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9baheu
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jh74k

Skizo_record holder28/01/2009 17:56

Raptor plz upload my lj records too and my nick is Skizo_
plz add "_" ty...

shNz <3 n1 strafes :x

NeMiQ2228/01/2009 23:14

shNz that 242x2bhop is awesome, you almost did it 4x. Lol

shNz29/01/2009 00:12

hehe thanks

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p36foe

aftermatch-_-29/01/2009 03:00

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ihcdub

MONKEN*29/01/2009 23:31

260x2 sw cj :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/8y0cdc

due to my buggy ljstats it says that one of the jumps is wj

Page 91 of 131

Please log in to post replies.