Best Pad for G7
What do u think Which is the best mouse pad for Logitech G7 or G5
steelpad
i used a func industries surface 130, works like a dream.
drewbie and i, after lanning, he liked the normal cloth pad at a lan cafe so much, that he insisted we go to officeworks. he bought a $4 cloth pad. he loves it rofl :]
mousepad doesnt change shit imo, ive been playing on wood for a few years and now i have a mousepad.. nothing changed, exept im not scrapping my desk
but i use razer mantis control with a g5
[ Edited 10/17/07 - 22:34:10 ]
Bibo small mistake "razer" no razor ;) but thx for the support can close this thread <3
CothA :D
g5 isnt good enough imo u give so much money for mouse good for bhop dunno about climb and lj
omg when bibo buys smth u have to buy it omg :D
he is ur idol in real life
i used a func industries surface 130, works like a dream.
drewbie and i, after lanning, he liked the normal cloth pad at a lan cafe so much, that he insisted we go to officeworks. he bought a $4 cloth pad. he loves it rofl :]
lol :D
I dont want to start new thread, so im wrote that here :) If anybody had any experience about icematv2/steel qck/qpad + ms mouses (1.1a and 3.0)/mx510-518-g5/deathadder, pls write a small feedback about it :) Atm i had steel SS, but im destroyed it with strafing (icemat -> "maybe" not destroyable - the cloth pad getting "dirty" or i could use it for a long time?) And imo theres BIG difference between no mousepad - mousepad (in normal CS you could feel it much more than in KZ)
Hey PaT... i have a G5 and I'll get a Steel qck in the next 2 days...
Im fed up to play without mousepad :)
I hope that I have more accuracy with a mousepad...
<3drew haha LANfun
steelpad 5L
CothA :D
g5 isnt good enough imo u give so much money for mouse good for bhop dunno about climb and lj
omg when bibo buys smth u have to buy it omg :D
he is ur idol in real life
omg hehe omg haah
shut up
mehz every1 speaks of their own dont be so rude
imo you must be quite stupid / superstitious to think that you will jump better with an other / special mousepad lol
to really become better you must wear green pants on tuesdays and sing "happy birthday to you" every saturday at 3:15 a.m.
[ Edited 10/20/07 - 18:12:05 ]
to really become better you must wear green pants on tuesdays and sing "happy birthday to you" every saturday at 3:15 a.m.
What?! I never knew it was because of that I do 250 lj :( I wonder if I'll be able to do 251 more often with red pants on tuesdays instead... hm.
Please log in to post replies.