mounthard sc map

Started by puppetz mapper
16/10/2007 22:34
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper16/10/2007 22:34

Hi, y'all know the very first sc in kz_xj_mounthard right? From startbutton to healthbox. I was wondering if someone could make a lj map with these kinda jumps, just like the room you can go into after completing cg_cbblebhop. Then we could make a little contest or so. :) Would be great.

bakeLit16/10/2007 22:54

isn't bad idea but i think it isn't neccesary :)

puppetz mapper16/10/2007 23:09

Did I say it was necessary?

Murvelman16/10/2007 23:12

Isn't the longjumps at kz_owensvalley like that?

Volsfootball17/10/2007 01:22

What is that all about aL-, :Z

ajR`17/10/2007 01:59

The movie, "Dodgeball"!!! :]

But I think he means a small highered starting platform, then a set height on a higher end block that gets further away.

AMIRITE?!?

puppetz mapper17/10/2007 02:06

Isn't the longjumps at kz_owensvalley like that?

Murvelman


No.

Volsfootball17/10/2007 02:44

lol aL-, have you seen Beerfest...
"What is the english vord i am lookin for...oh WHORE...prostitute SHLUT for money"
-the German guy

lagster mapper17/10/2007 03:49

rofl al :P

doesnt have to be necessary, i think its a good idea

Scary Tournament #222/10/2007 09:18

al! :D!

colix mapper22/10/2007 10:58

IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TO DRINK MY OWN URINE?!

NO! BUT ITS STERILE AND I LIKE THE TASTE.

aL-


Dodgeball is one of my fav movies xDDDD

puppetz mapper22/10/2007 14:08

Would you fucking retards stop posting shit in my thread?

Mehz22/10/2007 14:57

Why dont you just do the ones at cg_cbblebhop?

Or are they too easy..? :E

puppetz mapper22/10/2007 15:25

Why dont you just do the ones at cg_cbblebhop?

Or are they too easy..? :E

Mehz


Because it is not the same jump. What I meant was the same principal.

Mehz22/10/2007 17:11

oh ok

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.