Why my hltv automatly stop record ?

18/10/2007 18:09
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP18/10/2007 18:09

- I launch my dedicated server
- I launch HLTV
- I connect my HLTV on my listen server
- I join my listen server
- I put in HLTV : "record mydemo", and HLTV say me : "initializing record"
-I kill myself
- the HLTV say : start record "mydemo-number-date-....."
- I Climb, about 5 minutes, and I put in HLTV : "stop"
- The HLTV shutdown, and the demo is completed
- When I read the demo, they are only the first minute who has recorded.

The HLTV has automatly stop to record my demo. why ?
I was shearh in hltv.cfg, found nothing about that.
Please Rinkon, ot others hltv's user can learn me how correctly use this program.

puppetz mapper18/10/2007 18:23

Well the main problem here is because "stop" would be the same as if you wrote "disconnect" in CS. The right command is "stoprecording".

"- When I read the demo, they are only the first minute who has recorded."
Not totally sure about if this is it, but before you record from HLTV, type "delay 1" in hltv.exe .. If it's only the first minute as you say, then I dunno what the problem is.
[ Edited 10/18/07 - 18:23:56 ]

hose18/10/2007 18:40

had same problem...Dunno why...but maybe because it's not up2date? ...It is chilling in cstrike folder but never seen update for it

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP18/10/2007 18:49

"stoprecording" thx for learn me that.
I try solutions, using "delay ." but I see no diferences.

The only solution I found, is to launch record, and quick do my tricks, before hltv stop to record ( about 2minutes, and 30 second after launched )

(I try all that, with my steam version, and my hack version-> no diferences)
[ Edited 10/18/07 - 18:50:46 ]

PaT18/10/2007 18:51

What was the delay of the hltv ? :) Because if its like 90, it will record everything with a 90 sec delay, so if you disconnect from server after when you did the jump, it wont record it, but if you wait 90 sec or more you could see it :) And agree with Puppetz, set the delay to 1 or 0 - with "hltvdelay 0" and itt will works correct.
[ Edited 10/18/07 - 18:53:01 ]

Aly00718/10/2007 19:16

that's right PaT.

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP18/10/2007 19:52

perfect running.
thx

hose18/10/2007 20:10

ahh...that's the point^^

thx pat

Page 1 of 1