I wrecked my car today
Hey guy's,
I crashed my car this afternoon...
I was playing with my radio and crashed into a woman in a car that was going to turn left... the woman and I are fine, thats the main thing :D
Haven't made a Demo... but i made a Screenshot! lol
The damage looks harmless on the picture...
MyCar
Have you any stories or maybe pics of crashs you made? :D
Greetz,
ManiaC
[ Edited ]
hahaah n1 maniac
what a name btw unfallinstandsetzung :P
Ive had something like that too but no screen :/
no i dont wanna repair the car :D
its a total loss ;)
noob
thats sad maniac :)
Not bad :D
I haven't wrecked anything yet, but my brothers are damn good about it :D
BMW (ofc alcohol and driving)
http://i24.tinypic.com/10gcra9.jpg
Ford Escort (ofc alcohol and driving)
http://i21.tinypic.com/ezjspx.jpg
http://i21.tinypic.com/2h6svhj.jpg
@s0liD... the sadest thing for me is the thing that i can't see my girl so often like usual :/
//Edit
btw: gj to your bros brendo333 :D
[ Edited 10/20/07 - 00:39:42 ]
your a noob driver maniac :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
btw: gj to your bros brendo333 :D
yep, gj, but i feel like it's not gg yet :D
pwned :D
made my driving licence over 2 years ago and had no accidents so far... just owned one deer :)
normally im a good driver... but this was just a stupid mistake... haven't watched out for just 1 sec... listened to cypress hill wanted to switch the track and got owned by a woman in a car that was going to turn left...
im not sure if she indicated early enough that she wanted to turn left...
poor car...
but main point is that u and the woman aren't hurted
Originally posted by brendo333Not bad :D
I haven't wrecked anything yet, but my brothers are damn good about it :D
BMW (ofc alcohol and driving)
http://i24.tinypic.com/10gcra9.jpg
Ford Escort (ofc alcohol and driving)
http://i21.tinypic.com/ezjspx.jpg
http://i21.tinypic.com/2h6svhj.jpg
good.
idiots like you/your brother deserve that
Was thinking the same
its kinda retarded to drive while drunk
foolish..
hope u boosted your hp before crashing...:D
he crashed with edgebug, no dmg :D
he crashed with edgebug, no dmg :D
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&mode=related&search=
=))
sad...
[ Edited 10/20/07 - 15:34:16 ]
hehe.. hope u are okey ?
Please log in to post replies.