Extra Jump Info (r3bel & Fatalis)
Anyone knows where can I find r3bel's 'Extra jump info' plugin?
It is on his 252 LJ Demo @ XJ's LJ Records ---->( http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/demos/lj/252_lj_r3bel.rar )
It shows stuff like how much speed you gained in each strafe, how far were you from the edge when you jumped, and more...
I guess it was created or helped by Fatalis
That plugin is just perfect for practicing, anyone knows where to find it?
Thanks in advance.
Don't spam multiple forum sections.
i already asked that some topics below -.-
http://files.filefront.com/kz+jump+infoamxx/;8841890;/fileinfo.html
this plugin
nice? what about the sma? i think its mighty be very interesting for a update of ljstatsxm ;D
pls some commands will be very helpfull, thx
/ljstats to activate the plugin :P
OMG nice kulspruta thx much !
GL&HF!
:P
Give the sourcecode ffs.
Is this the same version of the one in r3bel's 252LJ demo?
If no, can I post recorded LJ Demos with this one aswell? I mean, is it clean, will they accept my demo?
We won't know until the sourcecode is posted.
its not allowed to post plugins without source.
LOOOL.. lots of strafe errors and still jumping 245...
its not allowed to post plugins without source.
+1
its not allowed to post plugins without source.
Yeah if you don't give out the source, it'll get blocked from running in AMXX.
sma?
I tryed 2 find the sma of thet plugin 4 months - result - only *.amxx went on public. Sma you can find only asking r3bel hemself if he didn't delete it, but somewhy i'm 100% sure he won't give it 2 anyone.
very nice shit, men ) http://www.sendspace.com/file/81l1hm
r3bel suckeeerr...
jump why the hell did you post a hell to numbs ljstats?
Please log in to post replies.