small opinion poll for my paper in chemistry

Started by insen mapper
22/10/2007 14:38
Page 2 of 2
.doer!23/10/2007 13:43

1. Kai/-AlpaGun-
2. 15
3. Male
4. Germany
5. Yes
6. weekend,parties,
7. Until i cant walk anymore
8. vodka / beer
9. Yes
10.no

sbzvln Tournament #223/10/2007 21:54

1. sbzvln
2. 19
3. male
4. Netherlands
5. yes
6. Always when I go out / having partys :P
7. Sometimes till i cant drink anymore, sometimes 3 glasses :p
8. Mostly beer (heineken ftw)
9. yes
10. no
[ Edited 10/23/07 - 21:57:12 ]

Aly00724/10/2007 00:03

1. Aly007
2. 16
3.male
4.Romania
5.yes
6.parties
7.little
8.champagne / wine / whiskey , beer sux for me.
9.yes, when i drink absinth.
10.before now no , but i googled it and i find it's a czech beer :D

SnOOOpY24/10/2007 00:39

alcoholics :/

rinkon mapper24/10/2007 01:03(edited 26/07/2015 09:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Fact or Fiction24/10/2007 01:16

1. Martynas
2. 18
3. male
4. Lithuania
5. Yes
6. on weekend, and each party :]
7. 3+ tumblers
8. mostly beer
9. Tanked.. :D of course (yak.. :E)
10. no :/

~Kulsprutor~24/10/2007 05:12

Kulspruta/Andrei
14
Male
Russia
NO!
Dont know :D
cocacola
sprite
no
no
:)

stask0 Tournament #224/10/2007 10:37

stask0 is a good boy :) no alcohol. <3

ah lol sry didn't see his age hehe.. xD

flipsyde`


D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ Edited 10/24/07 - 10:38:15 ]

h1m1 mapper24/10/2007 11:35

1. h1m1
2. 17
3. Male
4. Sofia/Bulgaria
5. Yes
6. Almost always :D
7. 5-6 beers, sometimes more :)
8. Beer, wine.
9. Yes :D
10. I think it's kinda beer.

Hope I helped you.

bakeLit24/10/2007 14:06

1. bk#kL, bkkL
2. 13
3. Male
4. Czech Republic, Havlíčkův Brod
5. One beer per week :D
6. I already said
7. I already said
8. I already said
9. No
10. It's CZ Beer from Czech from City Brno and IMO it sux ! :D

insen mapper27/10/2007 23:16

tanks to all
/close

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.