Suitable mousepad for Logitech G5 Refresh?

Started by OddYsseus
23/10/2007 16:52
Page 1 of 1
OddYsseus23/10/2007 16:52

So, which pad should I get for a Logitech G5 Refresh?
I don't play with low sens but I still want a nice big pad.
Suggestions please!

insen mapper23/10/2007 17:17

i have a g5 07 edition
http://www.muizenshop.nl/layout/media/2201-2400/2375_1_image.jpg and im using this mousepad
http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/images/GAMA_102_1g.jpg
not the biggest one but its ok; im a lowsense gamer
but probably it wont hold out longer than one year coz the surface wears out and if the sensor of the mouse goes over this the cursor will lag
but all in all its quite good and u can play(or whatever) pretty precise

zhady Tournament #223/10/2007 19:48

http://www.icd.se/bilder/nyheter/115/xxlbl%C3%A5.jpg

bakeLit23/10/2007 20:20

I have PAD called qiip Fabric XL and it works perfectly 4 me :)

sbzvln Tournament #223/10/2007 21:38

steelpad qck+

KNiFEAR28/10/2007 12:32

word sebas, i use that one and its large and n1:D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.