Train Jump Guide !!!!!!!

Started by shako
23/10/2007 20:43
Page 1 of 1
shako23/10/2007 20:43

Hi I create my own guide of a train jump(mid-sky) Take a look dan upload it in the downloads / guides section

I don't know the name of the jump

pic:http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trainguidevl4.jpg

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/65120413/Train_guide.rar.html

Im not esilo but the guide it's nice

and it's easy to get the jump watching the video

GL HF

I Reuploadit with the mouse and keyboard combination

[ Edited ]

bakeLit23/10/2007 21:26

Shako your activity is nice, but use hud_draw 0 and make some nice buttons to show when to strafe :)

colix mapper23/10/2007 21:36

let the admins decide if they wanna put it there ..




[ Edited 10/23/07 - 21:37:50 ]

shako24/10/2007 17:33

O.k I'm on that

shako25/10/2007 19:08

Shako your activity is nice, but use hud_draw 0 and make some nice buttons to show when to strafe :)

bk`kL



It's done I use hud_draw 0!! and add it the keyboard and mouse combination

ichirou27/10/2007 20:50

Nice guide :)

SiMen.iiN01/11/2007 10:53

can somebody upload it again?
I can't download it from rapidshare.

H.o.r.s.t.02/11/2007 13:24

Here you go :)

iiN[KzcN]02/11/2007 14:41

H.O.R.S.T.
THX 4 YOUR HELP!

cheche25/11/2007 16:07

Hmm that's an easy jump, you don't even need to Bhop or CJ, but nice guide anyway. :)

break4yFTW25/11/2007 19:08

nice nice

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.