Change rope/hook color?
Where exactly can I get prokreedz_hook.sma?
its in the rpokreedz.rar @ downlaods/misc
Oh, thank you very much! Of some reason I didn't add it when I installed ProKreedz :/
it's not working and don't know why :(
maybe you didn't compile it terror, i made the same mistake removing the sound...
preniumz i think the line is wrong..it 162 163 164 =p
lol i wanted a black hok now its invisible :D
[ Edited 07/23/07 - 16:58:32 ]
lol BooLiSH, tried the same. Then choose a almost black colour, you can't get a complete white hook either. Mine is.. Gay-white atm. :P
lol BooLiSH, tried the same. Then choose a almost black colour, you can't get a complete white hook either. Mine is.. Gay-white atm. :P
haha mine too ;D
maybe you didn't compile it terror, i made the same mistake removing the sound...
what do you mean to compile it ?
When you have edited a .sma file, you have to compile it to .amx or .amxx and overwrite the old file, before it makes any difference in CS.
it's working :D thanks a lot :)
is there any way to transforme from *.amxx to *.sma files ?
[ Edited 07/24/07 - 09:44:34 ]
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=19368 by bailopan... never tested this but it should work
np terrorboy :)
I have code:
public draw_hook(id){
message_begin(MSG_BROADCAST,SVC_TEMPENTITY)
write_byte(1)
write_short(id)
write_coord(hookorigin[id][0])
write_coord(hookorigin[id][1])
write_coord(hookorigin[id][2])
write_short(Sbeam)
write_byte(0)
write_byte(0)
write_byte(100)
write_byte(10)
write_byte(0)
write_byte(0) // r
write_byte(0) // g
write_byte(255) // b
write_byte(250)
write_byte(0)
message_end()
}
How can i set color from console, like kz_hook nick on green
I tried do this:
new szarg4[32]
read_argv(1,szarg4,31)
if(equal(szarg4,"green")){
write_byte(0) // r
write_byte(255) // g
write_byte(0) // b
} else {
write_byte(0) // r
write_byte(0) // g
write_byte(255) // b
}
But it is not working? How can i do this? thx :), sorry for bad english.
Please log in to post replies.