kz_kzsca_ancientblock secret

Started by maniac
25/10/2007 02:34
Page 2 of 2
Pf0llz0r mapper25/10/2007 12:37

sry 4 destroying the secret...
but it seemed to me that it would be impossible to find all this buttons :)

now all people can enter your cool mini-map if they wanna to... :D

maniac


ye but 4.5hours after the release :P
you could have waited some day or so but u wanted to be the one posting the thread first. right? =)

maniac25/10/2007 13:56


ye but 4.5hours after the release :P
you could have waited some day or so but u wanted to be the one posting the thread first. right? =)

Pf0llz0r


It was like a puzzle for me...
and I wanted to find out how to come to this secret room...
sry, I haven't thought about it to keep it secret because I was so glad that I found it... :D

bakeLit25/10/2007 14:35

BrainiaC ^^

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.