lawl longjumping

Started by spermis
27/10/2007 11:44
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
spermis27/10/2007 11:44

My friends was jumping on a KZ server where i am SysAdmin, and then a guy with nick "lawl" came in. He started just blowing up blocks. He did 250 - 255 !! LJ stats - 257. I dont know, is he real or he cheats. Can you guys check out this and say what you think, because, ofcourse he is in LJ top in the first place and if he cheats, i will remove him.
Oh and he says his real nick is "lawl" too.

Link

rEs0LuTe moviemaker27/10/2007 12:00

OMG ... nice shit ! :up:
[ Edited 10/27/07 - 12:00:25 ]

chrizZo27/10/2007 12:00

what a question :> ofc this is a script lol... look at his pre and his strafes theyre allways the same :/ and he everytime press use before he starts running... its just a script

reinis627/10/2007 12:03

mmmmmm, so where did hi get it ? i know only one man in XJ who got's it :D , so i guess hi just gave the scripts to others ..

chrizZo27/10/2007 12:05

no, there is not only one script around here... there is a 252 units script and this script with max distance of 257 or something.. but man who cares he is cheating .. he is even proud of his 254 on block there LOL...

st0ka27/10/2007 12:05

as far as i know tenub's plugin is the only one capable of this. It's script i agree but much more interesting is where did this lewl guy get it from...

joel27/10/2007 12:13

yeah real script muhahah :D

akM27/10/2007 12:38

ofc its script omg.. and then some ppl at the public call him "PRO". -.-

SSJGoku27/10/2007 12:43

spermis come to irc, ill show you prove that he is scripting

DRUNKEN MASTER27/10/2007 12:48

i know it that this happens , scriptkiddys :(

BooLiSH27/10/2007 12:49

spermis watch the picture in the tenub-script-thread :D

chrizZo27/10/2007 13:05

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lawlzm1.jpg

meet him, he has made it more perfect now.. he can do now 258 or 259 distance with 9 strafes and 92 sync....
I can upload a demo if you want :P

maniac27/10/2007 13:11

ye chrizZo, demo pls! :D

ScooteR27/10/2007 13:14

ofc its a script lol , u can see clearly that his strafes are so equal and stuff :)

NeMiQ2227/10/2007 13:17

next scripter...it's gone bad imo...but on the other hand it's interesting to see how long it's possible with scripts

spermis27/10/2007 13:21

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lawlzm1.jpg

meet him, he has made it more perfect now.. he can do now 258 or 259 distance with 9 strafes and 92 sync....
I can upload a demo if you want :P

chrizZo

omg yes demo plz ^^
258 or 259 lool.

puppetz mapper27/10/2007 14:09

Argh! I'm getting tired of these scripts, I don't WANT to know how far you can jump with lj with some fucking script. We are humans, god damnit. All servers should get Fatalis' script detector, and delete all these script threads. -.-
And I bet this guy can't even do 230 without that fucking script. He didn't even know how to handle that highjump, omg. And his attitude in there.. GRRRRR!

(yes I am angry)

stinnZ mapper27/10/2007 14:20

Argh! I'm getting tired of these scripts, I don't WANT to know how far you can jump with lj with some fucking script. We are humans, god damnit. All servers should get Fatalis' script detector, and delete all these script threads. -.-
And I bet this guy can't even do 230 without that fucking script. He didn't even know how to handle that highjump, omg. And his attitude in there.. GRRRRR!

(yes I am angry)

PuppetZ^



couldn't agree anymore. This script fasion is getting to extreme. All you guys think of these days is this script ! :E

sbzvln Tournament #227/10/2007 14:26

Ofc its without scripts :)

reinis627/10/2007 14:35

I don't think only about script, jumping with your own skill is the best thing. Some people just think they are are more kewl than other's since they got the script and can pw'n everyone but thats not so, but some make them only for fun or for a good reason. (so i say keep it up until you get 260 block :) )

Page 1 of 3