Frei from kzfr.net quits the kz's world!

Started by beuhnoix
28/10/2007 18:18
Page 3 of 3
reinis629/10/2007 16:19

Those maps looks so KEWL ! Bye Bye and good luck in real life !!

dezkit30/10/2007 03:03

bye frie :(
[ Edited 10/30/07 - 03:03:31 ]

dEMolite mapper30/10/2007 03:52

It is very very bad that frei quits the world but okay real life is better then virtual life!

I remember the start of september where oO3ddYOo and me were testing the mariocastle map with Noex and so on. It was in my eye one of the best KZmaps which was build this year sofar!

I hope Lolz will gave them a mapper which can build it forwards on the same quality as frei has began it. But i guess there are less mappers out there which can do it. So i wish you good luck to choose the right ones ;)

So Frei i will give you my respect as a mapper to you.

sambb04/11/2007 11:12

I dont know him very well but I love his maps, too bad.

rEs0LuTe moviemaker04/11/2007 11:33

bb Frei :'(

pRopaaNS mapper04/11/2007 13:40

GL, but i think, he will be back, in my experience many people quitted cs but they always come back and i still don`t know nothing, what is really quitted cs, maybe just 1 man... But don`t listen my bullshit, gl in real life! :)

pacMan mapper04/11/2007 14:05

want this mariomap :/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/11/2007 14:42

You don't know him pRopaaNS, I'm 200% sure he won't come back :p

He starts 3D animation for his studies, mapping takes too much time so... he prefers to stop everything.
Ah and btw, He didn't play cs/kz anymore, he just mapped.

smallmuck04/11/2007 15:09

Nice maps esp. Mariomap , Hf in rl ;)

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.