267 CJ on stats with multistrafe prestrafe

Started by Bentski
29/10/2007 17:46
Page 1 of 3
Bentski29/10/2007 17:46

Here's demo that lawl recorded with his program. It strafes while doing prestrafe. It's an interesting technique because he gets 285 pre almost every time :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/66046987/267.rar.html

bakeLit29/10/2007 17:53

Muhehe i got 286 :D without script but only 256 CJ :(

BooLiSH29/10/2007 18:05

hm.. will watch it now..

maybe something usefull/useable

Z0ck3rOO729/10/2007 18:27

i did 287 pre w/o any hacks / scripts :)
but with the new pre technique where 297 pre is possible, so i'm bad :(
[ Edited 10/29/07 - 18:28:09 ]

Simplicity29/10/2007 19:17

nice little technique though!

BooLiSH29/10/2007 19:35

i did 287 pre w/o any hacks / scripts :)
but with the new pre technique where 297 pre is possible, so i'm bad :(
[ Edited 10/29/07 - 18:28:09 ]

Z0ck3rOO7


rumors! wanna see it myself

Dogos^29/10/2007 19:42

wow 297 pre strafe zocker -.- ?

i'll download the demo

st0ka29/10/2007 20:02

post LAN demo ffs....

Bentski29/10/2007 21:04

lawl can get 289 pre with some kind of weird technique :/ but 297 :o

mucholote29/10/2007 22:21

He said 287 -.-

Supa29/10/2007 22:42

I got 288 twice

`ScraP Tournament #229/10/2007 22:52

omg stop saying "lawl this/lawl that"
it suxx guys...

a human will never strafe like a program -.-

`ScraP Tournament #229/10/2007 22:52

sry 4 double post...^^ damn inet
[ Edited 10/29/07 - 22:52:31 ]

sylar30/10/2007 00:14

yes its true, human can't do 12 perfect strafes. so forget it. p.s i hate cj because i can't make prestrafe always 277+ :<<<< :mad:

SUBLIME30/10/2007 01:20

297? wtf?

NumB30/10/2007 05:53

Why admins don't just make a "cheats" topic? Somewhy I think, that I won't be impressed even if someone will make 2000pre with 1400distance with a cheat...

[ Edited 10/30/07 - 05:54:31 ]

bakeLit30/10/2007 07:56

Why admins don't just make a "cheats" topic? Somewhy I think, that I won't be impressed even if someone will make 2000pre with 1400distance with a cheat...

NumB

word FTW !

colix mapper30/10/2007 08:26

Originally posted by NumB
Why admins don't just make a "cheats" topic? Somewhy I think, that I won't be impressed even if someone will make 2000pre with 1400distance with a cheat...

bk`kL

word FTW !


Word FTW !

dEMolite mapper30/10/2007 08:40

can we stop now the fucking "Hey i can cheat in lj" threads?

smallmuck30/10/2007 09:13

can we stop now the fucking "Hey i can cheat in lj" threads?

dEMolite

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.