Low fps on Radeon9600

Started by slaip
29/10/2007 20:56
Page 1 of 1
slaip29/10/2007 20:56(edited 28/08/2010 02:06)

Hi guys. I have some problems: my fps on some maps, like kz_mages_coutyard very low(~30-40). I have average kz skill ,but this makes me feel like a noob. :(
Plz tell me, how to raise my fps.
Thx. :)
My PC:
Celeron 2.9
Ram: 1Gb
Videocard: radeon9600 :(

[ Edited ]

maniac29/10/2007 23:48

I have a 9600 too... and it sucks! :)
But the Celeron 2.9 is a bigger problem!

A friend of me has like 60 fps on de_aztec with a 6600GT because he has a Celeron...

Fatalis30/10/2007 00:18

.. or because he has vsync on..

boom.dll30/10/2007 09:33

word to fatalis... there`s no way in hell u wont have 100 fps with a minimum of 64 Mb of ram on a video board... it`s imp... u`r either doing something wrong when trying to turn off vsync, or u have no idea how to do that...
just read all other topics on how to increase fps...

maniac30/10/2007 13:16(edited 28/08/2010 02:07)

no, with vsync off :)

I have a AMD XP 3000+ and a Radeon 9600 Pro / 256mb ... i have often FPS Lags on de_aztec down to 60or70 FPS...
now u can imagine which lags i have on kz maps :D
[ Edited 10/30/07 - 13:19:04 ]

LOLLY mapper30/10/2007 13:31

http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/3512

slaip30/10/2007 20:31(edited 28/08/2010 02:07)

Thx lolly :)

[ Edited 10/30/07 - 20:34:27 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.