dunno what this means... :(
i get this error while i try to make a lan game on my computer... dunno what`s the reason... i just instaled steam and cs and it just doesn`t want to make a new game...
error
can someone pls help me? i`ll forever be in u`r debt :P
[ Edited ]
Maybe delete the dll... I think automatically download files that are missing so maybe that file is corrupt and its worth the redownload.
well i`ll give that a try, but which dll? game.dll? or what :-/
btw: thanks for u`r reply :X
Doing some google it seems to be something like that, maybe if there if a game.dll you should do that.
Or reinstall metamod?
Though I do remember deleting the game.dll in diablo to play :)
Remember I said I think it reinstalls by itself, like the blob file. So you should check first.
boom contact me on mess
give me you GUI :)))
Yes, it's realy nice. From where can we get your GUI? =) Btw, post "addons/metamod/plugins.ini". =P
well it`s the Climbers-Germany GUI but with a different background! :P U can find it on their website :)
here`s a link tho: (hope no one gets mad that i`m giving it away :P)
plugins.ini:
win32 addons\amxmodx\dlls\amxmodx_mm.dll
//win32 addons\HookMod\dlls\HookMod_MM.dll
win32 addons\axn\dlls\axn_mm.dll
this is it...
oO
Change it to this:
win32 addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm.dll
//win32 addons/HookMod/dlls/HookMod_MM.dll
win32 addons/axn/dlls/axn_mm.dll
I think, that it shold solf your host error. If no - update metamod (www.metamod.org, althow the page isn't opening 4 some reason, but link is currect... =P )
omg...it`s solved :X
yeah... tried updating... the page didn`t open 4 me either! it`s probably down...
thanks again for all your help >:D< :X
Please log in to post replies.