Your hardware?

Started by Spaceman Spiff
02/02/2006 03:30
Page 2 of 12
Count31/03/2006 17:50

Mother Board: ABIT Fatal1ty AA8XE ATX i925X
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 640 3.2GHz
RAM: 2 x Corsair Value S. PC5300 DDR2 1024MB
Harddrive: 3 x Samsung SpinPoint P120 SP2504C harddisk 250GB SATA II
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GS - 512 MB
Sound Card: Intel HD Audio - 7.1 surround
Mouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0
Monitor: Samsung 19" LCD 4ms
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse Black
Headphones: Steel Sound 5H
Mousepad: QPAD LowSense
Conection: 6 Mbit

:)
[ Edited Tue Oct 10 2006, 05:39PM ]

JuMpiNg_JacK02/04/2006 20:23

My config:
Pentium4 2.8 GHz
256 + 512 MB DDR RAM
ATI Radeon 9200SE
SoundBlaster PCI
Logitech MX-510
> 100 GB HD space
Cabel connection 2.5 MBit
17" LCD Acer AL1714
DVD ROM drive + CD RW drive
A4-Tech digital headset
USB 1-to-4 HUB
...

!heart
[ Edited Sun Apr 02 2006, 08:24PM ]

mulle05/04/2006 21:12

Right now im sitting on a:

Celeron 2.40GHz
256 MB RAM
80GB HDD
19" LCD DELL

i HAVE ordered a new, that's on its way.

specs.

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ BOX
ASUS A8N 5X Socket 939 Nforce 4 Ultra Chipset DDR 400 , 2.0 USB ,PCI-Express, S-ATA , GigaBit Lan
1024 MB DDR/400 PC-3200 Kingston
200 GB HDD Maxtor 7200 rpm 8MB S-ATA II
PCI-Express Geforce 7300 GS 256 MB DDR....

!heart

hiGGe19/04/2006 09:50

PLZ omg your new-school shit =D
I PWN! with my old-school:

Amd Athlon 1500+ 1.33Ghz
Geforce 3 Titanium 200
512 DDR
mx518, Qpad MED
Americas Acoustic L770 i think

but... my old-school is soon new-school cos i go to work to get better machine.. so @ summer i gonna pwn! :D

|Insomnia_20/04/2006 00:16

p3 1500mhz
Ati radeon 9600 pro
768RAM
mx510
Logitech something 4.1

Windows doesn´t shut down, programs work when they want, no hope of playing CS or anything else, startup takes 5min, and everything else sucks too. :D

At least I have a 10/1mb connection!

spartibus20/04/2006 00:52

u sure about that insom? the old p3's only went to 1.4 ghz, u talking about a p4 or celeron?

hiGGe20/04/2006 07:59

|inso try to do xp tweaks and etc.. i have tweaked my xp and cs as much it's possible so i can play with _ok_ fps

|Insomnia_20/04/2006 09:02

spartibus you´re right it´s a P4. :)

hiGGe I haven´t reformatted in like two years so I think no tweaks would help. :P Just waiting for a new hd so I can fix my better pc. Maybe. Would be about time. -.-

Passion20/04/2006 14:02

My sucks 2800 mhz, 512 ram , 120 gig, geforce fx 5200 128 mb :(

inSaaaNe20/04/2006 14:40

Intel Pentium 4 2400MHZ@2800MHZ
Sapphire Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
1280MB DDR RAM
180 GB HDD
19" CRT Siemens
Razer Diamonback Magma

|Insomnia_22/04/2006 18:51

Pimp my pc!

LimadO24/04/2006 08:15

ASUS A8N-VM
AMD64 3200+
512 mb ddr 333mhz
video onboard :( (its coming 7800 GTX 512mb)
mx 510
sennheiser PC150
[ Edited Fri Sep 22 2006, 08:19AM ]

JuMpiNg_JacK24/04/2006 11:23

p3 1500mhz
Ati radeon 9600 pro
768RAM
mx510
Logitech something 4.1

Windows doesn´t shut down, programs work when they want, no hope of playing CS or anything else, startup takes 5min, and everything else sucks too. :D

At least I have a 10/1mb connection!

|Insomnia_


I have an ATI 9200SE as I posted earlier. I downloaded the new catalyst driver and now CS starts up much faster. Even if I switch to windows (using alt+tab) or back it takes about 1 second.

You might want to try it! :)

Ad9724/04/2006 14:51

sepron 2ghz
2x512 memory ddr 400
geforce ultra 256mb graphics
soundblaster live 1024
inteli 3.0 mouse

|Insomnia_26/04/2006 12:28

JuMpiNg_JacK I think I´ll just wait that I get some money and buy a new harddrive and make my better pc work. :P

jOa01/05/2006 10:52

cpu: amd 2800+
gpu: radeon x850pro, vivo, saphire, 256
hard drive: 2x 250gb samsung sata (stipe 1+0) 1x 300gb usb
ram: 1024 ddr
motherboard: msi k7n2delta
monitor: samsung syncmaster 1100df 21"
drives: nec dualayer burner ,--nec dvdrom

teamo@xj26/05/2006 03:45

Motherboard : a shitty board with C51G
CPU : Sempron 2500+ @ 2.45G
Graphic Card : 6600GD2 256m
Harddriver : Maxtor 40GB @@
Mouse : MS Optical 1.1
Pad : Hell2

theL0w^26/05/2006 08:09

amd athlon(tm) 2100+ 2.0 mhz
2 gb ddr
Logitech mx300 :(
pad :X-trac ripper
harddrive : first 40 gb. second : 74 gb :)
videocard : nVidia geForce FX 5200 AGP 8X 128 mb ;)
keyboard : Genius standart white :D :D :D

[ Edited Fri May 26 2006, 01:37PM ]

Guy26/05/2006 13:38

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 2.21 Mhz :E
RAM: 3x2000Mb DDR !amazed :E
HDD: 2x500 Gb ;)
mouse: MX510
keyboard: standart genius black ;P
pading: SK Production!
GFX: nVidia GeeForce4 FX 6600 512 mb

p.s. sux comp :(


[ Edited Fri Jun 09 2006, 04:08PM ]

theL0w^26/05/2006 13:40

:D very n1ce computer :@
[ Edited Fri May 26 2006, 01:41PM ]

Page 2 of 12

Please log in to post replies.