My 1st Movie

Started by Grrr
01/11/2007 11:50
Page 1 of 1
Grrr01/11/2007 11:50

Hello, I wanna show you my first movie
http://www.vbox7.com/play:285608fc
It's about jumps on cs/de maps and it's not something special, but I hope you like it :>

Mentalo01/11/2007 12:53

cant play it :( pls upload on rapidshare or something :!
[ Edited 11/01/07 - 12:54:17 ]

st0ka01/11/2007 13:04

not bad but avoid jumping with w and scouts :) it's a really bad habit :P and upload it to youtube or something cuz most people can't watch it in this Bulgarian site :>

bakeLit01/11/2007 14:52

SorRy but it didN't loaD me :(

Grrr01/11/2007 18:15

Well, im newbie at longjumping :> but i practice and i think i'll beat these jumps without scout ^^
btw here's youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uca3bCn4r8c but it's with bad quality

clair mapper01/11/2007 18:55

youtube ftw... i tried loading your video before and it was taking ages on that other site :E

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP02/11/2007 12:51

haha exelent, your strafe methode is the "learning style"
This video will be obselet 2 months after you made it, because you gonna improve your skill fast.

r33d02/11/2007 17:42

not bad moves, editing wasnt so good, w strafes look to crazy 0_o, i remember trying that first jump for ages when i got into jumping, gj also one thing i noticed your fps is average high on the other clips but the first one is it 25 fps? :S fraps?

Grrr02/11/2007 19:02

yeah, i used fraps and I think i'm going to edit it cuz i don't wanna these jumps with scout and maybe i'll add some other jumps...

r33d06/11/2007 07:20

yeah, i used fraps and I think i'm going to edit it cuz i don't wanna these jumps with scout and maybe i'll add some other jumps...

IchWill


u know what they say, practice makes perfect ^^ gl to you

pzh10/11/2007 12:59

well dont use fraps and u will have better quality about the movie i think u must train becouse these trix are old(most of them) and you still strafe while holding forward and i think u shouldn`t post scout jumps in movies :D

raver mapper10/11/2007 13:34

Nice bunnyhop script :)

akkord mapper10/11/2007 14:06

Nice bunnyhop script :)

raver

agree

r4!Gn10/11/2007 20:47

Originally posted by raver
Nice bunnyhop script :)

akkord

agree


+1

V0ncH...02/02/2008 15:58

Originally posted by r4!Gn

Originally posted by raver
Nice bunnyhop script :)

akkord

agree


+1

lol +1

V0ncH...03/02/2008 18:17

he got most of these jumps

from

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V7WsVE2igXg

'DEFYING GRAVITY - CS JUMPS'

also i used 2 use bh0p script,,,, now im practicing... the right way.........

Grrr07/02/2008 07:38

Well I don't watched this movie... but I've edited mine.. (now it's without scout and bhop scripts..) but I am too lazy to upload it at youtube and I still practice with longjump stuff...

theL0w^07/02/2008 10:53(edited 07/02/2008 10:53)

nice

Zeov10/02/2008 04:36

script, scout.....LOVE IT!!!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.