Water Max Speed

Started by BooLiSH
01/11/2007 15:35
Page 1 of 1
BooLiSH01/11/2007 15:35

Just a quick question...

what is the highest speed you can get with waterstrafing..

I tried it on quadrablock there's quiet much water.

When i watched my demo in slowmo i saw that i got with

Knife a lil bit over 290

of course not permanent


cheers
[ Edited ]

raver mapper01/11/2007 16:00

Sorry, but ill ask a question with the same answer you get on your question:

Whats the max lj a human can do?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/11/2007 16:14

I got 420 :>
And I'm always around 380-390.
With knife of course!

I can record a demo if you want

BooLiSH01/11/2007 16:25

Sorry, but ill ask a question with the same answer you get on your question:

Whats the max lj a human can do?

raver


it's not quite the same...but who cares
________________


lol ndR my strafes must have been really bad at that moment :O demo would be great :up:

[ Edited 11/01/07 - 16:29:29 ]

reinis601/11/2007 16:28

ndr nice, i wan't to see THE DEMO :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/11/2007 16:58

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k44nck

Don't look at the beginning when I multistrafe like hell, I'm not really fast.
Put slowmotion at the middle of the demo

BooLiSH01/11/2007 17:11

lol great nice :P

reinis601/11/2007 18:40

Okey, ndR snx :D

TkN14/11/2007 14:55

i can get 580-600 on normal settings.

whoops my bad had dev 1 on from surf sorry.
[ Edited 11/14/07 - 14:58:10 ]

wilcore22/11/2007 22:38

How do I see how fast my speed is? can u do it with a console command or do u need a plugin.

BooLiSH22/11/2007 22:47

the speedplugin is included in the latest lj-stats plugin version ;)

just dl it

SUpermaRio23/11/2007 16:44

GJ NDR!

Ch3m1caL29/11/2007 10:09

i did 415 and normaly arround 395-405 it's very easy just need to do big strafes

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.