After PCW The Movie from FXtrt

Started by FXtrt
02/11/2007 12:16
Page 2 of 2
eMTi03/11/2007 21:23

downloading with 2,4 MB/s :)

EDIT: cool movie :)
[ Edited 11/03/07 - 22:08:09 ]

boom.dll03/11/2007 23:22

omg horst! u rock dude! can u pls make a small tutorial on how to recode a movie in mp4 format! pls :D
and does it work only with .avi files?

H.o.r.s.t.03/11/2007 23:28

it works with every kind of file.
I did it with the Nero Recode 2 program. I could have pulled out more when I would have had a file with a higher resolution :) A tutorial... give me some time :) I'll see what I can do. Already got a clue :))


---------------------------------------
haha call me lord of videocompression :D (have a look the the guide ;) )

I made a small guide how I recoded this file with Nero Recode 2.
You need Quicktime to watch it. For further informations have a look in the nero recode 2 manual.
Hf with the guide (572kb) link

Some other infos:
Deblocking is for low resolution movies, like a smoothing filter.
Quantization factor: Regulating the compression at the expense of the quality.

I have chosen the Nero Digital codec because this is one of the leading mp4 codecs and much faster than x268. This codec is only accessible via Nero Recode 2.

You need to adjust all the functions a bit to see whats the best for your movie. Having low resolution movies you need a higher bitrate (to keep the quality) than compiling a highres movie.




[ Edited 11/04/07 - 19:36:45 ]

st0ka04/11/2007 00:30

lol H.o.r.s.t. the size is pretty impressing :D:D ty gonna dl it :)

kreedzfreak04/11/2007 01:58

nice vid ;)

Murvelman04/11/2007 03:58

lol H.o.r.s.t. the size is pretty impressing :D:D ty gonna dl it :)

st0ka

I was thinking of something else than the size of the file when i saw your comment...

H.o.r.s.t.04/11/2007 04:15

? :confused:



[ Edited 11/04/07 - 04:16:17 ]

*dR.MaxKz*04/11/2007 10:43

gj FXtrt

FXtrt04/11/2007 10:47

oh thanks to all comments i am not so good in moviemaking and my PC is suck with codecs and resolution so did it as much as i can . didn't expect it so good :) thanks

k3G04/11/2007 11:17

gj FXtrt , music is good , I like the longjump part :D

FXtrt04/11/2007 11:49

lj is the best i can do in kz ) so i tryed to do as much as i can in this part but too much demos like 250 x2 and 248 x3 and other jumps from my old movies are not complete in movie but have demos and 5 movies from my 1st kz experience there were lol jumps may be layter i do the link with it

FXtrt04/11/2007 12:30

and special thanks to H.o.r.s.t :) (for compression)

hose04/11/2007 15:35

really nice movie... but many mistakes in the texts ..

FXtrt04/11/2007 19:28

oh i am russian )) so some mstakes are just did by keyboard may be some did by my english ) really sorry about it i like eng language ind try do not much mistakes

hose05/11/2007 22:54

np I think, not everybody is perfect.. I do mistakes too but I like the english language very much

aaapo06/11/2007 09:00

me likes this. gj duude

iqjustice06/11/2007 19:48

Nice Movie;GJ

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.